If you can upgrade them, they are only worth what you paid for them. Tickets purchased directly from Disney (like convention tickets) are not price-bridged.

I'm sorry to ask what some other people have already asked but I didn't feel clear on the answer (after reading this whole thread in one day). I have the ability to purchase convention rate tickets for a trip in the spring. I would like to upgrade them to an AP, can I do that? I think it appears that I can, but they would only be valued at what I paid, not price bridged. Is that correct?

I have the ability to purchase convention rate tickets for a trip in the spring. I would like to upgrade them to an AP,
1. can I do that? I think it appears that I can,
2. but they would only be valued at what I paid, not price bridged. Is that correct?
1. Some can.
2. Correct.

Since you seem to already know that you want to upgrade to AP...
I would like to upgrade them to an AP...
I suggest that you not buy the convention tickets, but instead, buy discounted park tickets from an authorized reseller.

1. Some can.
2. Correct.

Since you seem to already know that you want to upgrade to AP...

I suggest that you not buy the convention tickets, but instead, buy discounted park tickets from an authorized reseller.

Thank you for clarifying. That's what I was thinking. All depends if we are buying APs or not. Again Thank you!

Anybody know if Gold annual pass includes admission to the water parks?

WDW site:

Disney Gold Pass
This pass type is exclusive to Florida Residents and Disney Vacation Club Members! It includes:

• Admission during most times of the year to all 4 Walt Disney World theme parks (during normal operating hours)
  • The ability to go from park to park on the same day
  • Theme park parking
  • Disney PhotoPass downloads
  • Special offers for stays at Disney Resort hotels and discounts on dining, merchandise, recreation and tours
  • Blockout dates apply⁴

Can you apply a non-expiration ticket from 2013 toward purchase of an AP if 5 of 7 days have been used?

Anyone have any idea if I have a 3d PH with WP&M from a discounted seller that has expired, can I just use it towards the cost of a 2d PH with WP&M? Or can you only use it towards the purchase of the same exact ticket?

Anyone have any idea if I have a 3d PH with WP&M from a discounted seller that has expired, can I just use it towards the cost of a 2d PH with WP&M? Or can you only use it towards the purchase of the same exact ticket?

You can use its value toward any ticket of the same or greater cost.

Last edited:
Any Florida Residents on here purchase the 3 day park deal for $159 or 4 day for $179? Were you able to purchase at park?

Any Florida Residents on here purchase the 3 day park deal for $159 or 4 day for $179? Were you able to purchase at park?

We do sell the Discover Disney tickets in person, which is the deal you're talking about.

Make sure to bring Florida resident ID or proof of residency for everyone age 18+ in your party.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter