1. Yes.
2. You mentioned these two-
The 4-day (one park per day) Florida Resident tickets available priced at about $220, plus tax.
The 3-day (one park per day) Florida Resident tickets available priced at about $200, plus tax.
But, I'm not sure about upgrading from these tickets.
If anything, the guest would only get the price they paid for the ticket in the upgrade.

Multiple upgrades per ticket are allowed.

Thanks! Your time is much appreciated!

Hi I have a question about cast distribution comp tickets. I have them in my email and will print out the vouchers.

Where can I have these changed into actual tickets/cards? Do I have to go to a park to do it or can I go to guest services at Disney springs?

Thank you!

Hi I have a question about cast distribution comp tickets. I have them in my email and will print out the vouchers.

Where can I have these changed into actual tickets/cards? Do I have to go to a park to do it or can I go to guest services at Disney springs?

Thank you!

Guest Relations at Disney Springs can perform all ticket services.

I apologize if this has been asked and answered before but I have two tickets that were marked "email" instead of mailed when I ordered. The email states - "Email – Simply go to the park entrance. If you have a Magic Band or card linked to your account, you can just enter the park! Otherwise, show this confirmation email, plus:..." We don't have magic bands for these two tickets. My plan was to go to Disney Springs and get physical tickets and possibly purchase magic bands for them the day before our first park. Am I doing this correctly? Thanks.

I apologize if this has been asked and answered before but I have two tickets that were marked "email" instead of mailed when I ordered...

My plan was to go to Disney Springs and get physical tickets and possibly purchase magic bands for them the day before our first park.
Am I doing this correctly? Thanks.

That'll work.
Have fun!

I have a question I'm searching for re: older plastic card ticket- I *think* it is a NE ticket with fun days attached also. However I can't remember to which person in our family it belonged in the past,and lost track of how much is left on it (if anything) I can input it into MDE, but it's asking me to choose a person it belongs to. I have no problem with just assigining it to someone in our family for use, but I can't see if there' anything left on it till I do.....any way to see it without actually finishing/confirming it's linked to one persons name? ( in the past, I transferred some old passes at GR this way,and it didn't matter who used them previously)...... best way to proceed? I'd like to use what's left on it, but depending which person 'gets' it....

I have a question I'm searching for re: older plastic card ticket- I *think* it is a NE ticket with fun days attached also. However I can't remember to which person in our family it belonged in the past,and lost track of how much is left on it (if anything) I can input it into MDE, but it's asking me to choose a person it belongs to.

1. I have no problem with just assigining it to someone in our family for use, but
2. I can't see if there' anything left on it till I do.....any way to see it without actually finishing/confirming it's linked to one persons name?
3. ( in the past, I transferred some old passes at GR this way,and it didn't matter who used them previously)...... best way to proceed?
4. I'd like to use what's left on it, but depending which person 'gets' it....

1. Don't put it in your MyDisneyExperience, yet. Wait until you find out "what's left" on the ticket.
3. Depending on how old this ticket is, it likely won't matter, now.
2. & 4.Below is a quote from an eMail from WDW Guest Relations regarding "assets left" on tickets:

Greetings from the Walt Disney World Resort!

Thank you for contacting us regarding your unused Walt Disney World ticket media.

If you have not already done so, please send a copy of the front and back of your tickets, as well as a copy of your Government issued I.D.
to Ticket.Usage@DisneyWorld.com.

Include your name and daytime telephone number. We are unable to provide usage without these copies.

Please note, we are not able to receive messages or attachments greater than two mega bytes. If needed, send your files in separate messages or compress them prior to sending.

If you are visiting the Walt Disney World Resort within five days and need immediate assistance, please call us at (407) 560-2544, Monday through Friday between the hours of 9:00am and 5:00pm (EST). We may also be reached Sunday and Saturday between the hours of 10:00am and 5:00pm (EST).

I personally assure you that your message has been received. Depending on the amount of research required, our response time may vary; however, a member of my Guest Experience Services Team will contact you within five days.

Sincerely,

Director, Guest Experience Services

This is a really stupid question. On the 4-park magic ticket, the rules say "may not be used to enter the same park more than once". This doesn't count within a day, right? In other words, you can go to MK in the morning, leave mid-day, and return to MK in the evening.

This is a really stupid question. On the 4-park magic ticket, the rules say "may not be used to enter the same park more than once". This doesn't count within a day, right? In other words, you can go to MK in the morning, leave mid-day, and return to MK in the evening.

Guests may exit and RE-enter the SAME park on the same day, as much as they like.

(This was one of the most-asked questions when these tickets came out.)

I got an auto reply from guest usage email about my ticket,it also asks for where and when it was purchased? I have no idea....I sent all the other info and pics in, you think they'll help anyway?

I have a 5 day one theme park ticket that I purchased from a authorized site prior to the price increases. If I want to upgrade this to an AP what would I pay? I tried reading post #3 about upgrades but due to the timing I'm a bit confused if I get credit for what I paid? what the price was at disney before the increase or today's prices?

I got an auto reply from guest usage email about my ticket,it also asks for where and when it was purchased? I have no idea....I sent all the other info and pics in, you think they'll help anyway?
They will if they can.

I have a 5 day one theme park ticket that I purchased from a authorized site prior to the price increases. If I want to upgrade this to an AP what would I pay? I tried reading post #3 about upgrades but due to the timing I'm a bit confused if I get credit for what I paid? what the price was at disney before the increase or today's prices?
Use the price of a new 5-day base ticket from Disney before the increase.

Here to report on an AP upgrade from a discounted 7-day hopper purchased from UT past the February 12th increase.

HS was the first park of my trip. I had to waste some time before a FP+ and saw there was no line at "Ticket Central" on Sunset Boulevard. Went in expecting to pay $313.11. I asked the CM to upgrade my sister's 7-day hopper. She said "I am going to adjust this to today's price to save you some money" and charged us $291.81. We got the price ($21.30 savings) as if we purchased the 7-day ticket day of, at the gate.

Super easy and smooth transaction!

Here to report on an AP upgrade from a discounted 7-day hopper purchased from UT past the February 12th increase.

HS was the first park of my trip. I had to waste some time before a FP+ and saw there was no line at "Ticket Central" on Sunset Boulevard. Went in expecting to pay $313.11. I asked the CM to upgrade my sister's 7-day hopper. She said "I am going to adjust this to today's price to save you some money" and charged us $291.81. We got the price ($21.30 savings) as if we purchased the 7-day ticket day of, at the gate.

Super easy and smooth transaction!

Thanks for the detailed report. Very helpful.
SO glad to hear it was so easy!

What the CM did (changing the price of the discounted ticket to the current gate price) IS the standard and correct procedure for upgrading an authorized reseller's ticket that came from stock AFTER the Feb. 12 price increase.

Thanks for the detailed report. Very helpful.
SO glad to hear it was so easy!

What the CM did (changing the price of the discounted ticket to the current gate price) IS the standard and correct procedure for upgrading an authorized reseller's ticket that came from stock AFTER the Feb. 12 price increase.

Not technically.

The CM was supposed to do the first step of the process to take the ticket to pre-arrival price, but not the additional step to take it to gate price. That part is done to add days/options, but not to upgrade to an AP.

It worked out well for the guest, but they really weren't supposed to get that additional $21.30 discount on their AP according to the correct procedures because there is no gate vs pre-arrival price discrepancy on an annual pass.

Other posters should not expect that to be the case when upgrading to an AP and just consider it extra pixie dust if it happens. :)

My trip at the end of September was booked using free dining offer. It includes 7 day park hoppers for all parties. Is my ticket eligible for upgrade to AP and what is the process? I would be the only one making another trip within a year.

Thanks in advance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter