Ticketmania

Axl

Earning My Ears
I am nervous about ordering my tickets. Has anyone ever had a problem with the tickets when you went to use them? I wanted to ask this before I order my tickets.:confused:

I've ordered from them several times and have had no problems. The tickets worked when they passed through the turnsiles.

I concur with Barry. I have used Ticketmania and they delivered the tickets to my hotel room on short notice. No complaints.

DanG

I ordered my Univ/IOA tickets back in Feb. for April based on the recommendations on this forum. No problems what so ever. I saved money, they were delivered postage free within a week, and I had no problems when I arrived. I'll be ordering from them again for my next trip.

I highly recommend Ticketmania.com. I couldn't believe how fast they shipped my tickets. I think I ordered them on a Saturday and had them by Tuesday. You should have no problwm!

Kim

Thank you for your help. I will order from ticketmania. I am going in August can't wait.:bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter