Ticketmania

Axl

Earning My Ears
I am getting ready to order my tickets. I was thinking about ordering them from ticketmania. Has anyone ordered from them and used their tickets already. Were there any problems. I watched a show on tv that said to be careful where you by tickets from. Just want to make sure before they get my money. Thanks.:bounce:

I bought my tickets through them. Have not used them yet but was very happy with delivery time and the amount of information that they sent along with them. Alot of people on this board have recommended them.

Ticketmania was easy to use and delivered the tickets pronto at less than I could find elsewhere. I also have read only good things about Ticketmania. If you want to be on the safe side, you could do a search on the term "Ticketmania" to see if there's anything negative posted.

We ordred our tickets on Sunday the 13th, and received them yesterday the 16th!!!!!!! They sent all kinds of information booklets, and the Universal and IOA promtional pamphlet. It was great going through everything. I'm sure there will be plenty that we'll use.
:pinkbounc :pinkbounc

I have ordered from them twice and am just about to place another order. A great service.:cool:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter