Ticketmania question

skiingwife

DIS Veteran
For those of you who have ordered your tickets from Ticketmania, how many days did it take to receive your order? The website says 8-10 business days. Was it this long for you. Thanks

IT was about that long. I ordered mine just as the last price increase was about to go into effect and it took about 8 days.

I've ordered 3 different times from Ticketmania and each time received my tickets in less than 2 weeks. Hope this helps.

I got mine pretty quick when ordered from them. I don't remember the # of days, though. They were really nice, too.

The only problem I ever had with TicketMania is that they screwed up and sent the same package out twice. So, I had a bunch of tickets I didn't pay for. Also a bunch of literature. They said if I sent the tickets back, I could keep the flyers (surprise.) :)

I just received my tickets and it took 7 days from the day I ordered. They also sent me photocopies of the back of the tickets. Big bonus, now I don't have to remember to do that. :thumbsup2

Ordered from TM on Nov 13th and received tickets as ordered without problems on December 1st. Pretty good as far as Canada delivery goes I suppose...

AgentSmith

I have heard of Ticketmania, and I need to buy about about 1/2 dozen 5 or 6 day Hopper + Extras tickets...is this my best bet for getting a decent price? Who has the cheapest tickets ???? :sad2:

tjlamphere said:
I have heard of Ticketmania, and I need to buy about about 1/2 dozen 5 or 6 day Hopper + Extras tickets...is this my best bet for getting a decent price? Who has the cheapest tickets ???? :sad2:

Ticketmania or Undercover Tourist. UT has a link through www.mousesavers.com (after you sign up for the free newsletter - it comes in it) that will save you a little bit more. Both receive very good reviews.

skiingwife said:
For those of you who have ordered your tickets from Ticketmania, how many days did it take to receive your order? The website says 8-10 business days. Was it this long for you. Thanks

I don't remember the exact number of days, but I remember that they got here faster than I was expecting. I also had to sign for them (which I liked).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter