Ticketmania for tickets?

Royalbear

Mouseketeer
Has anyone used them? It looks like I can save a lot for our party of 14 by using them. However, it won't be worth it if they aren't reputable. (obviously)

Thanks

Ticketmania is the best! Their service is first rate, your tickets will get to you promptly, they'll answer any questions you might have - and their prices are the best we've found! We're from Canada - the tickets took only a couple of weeks (maximum) to reach us, both times we ordered from Ticketmania, and they even make a photocopy of the tickets for you, to keep in a safe place (in case the tickets are lost or stolen). Also, I understand that they'll arrange for delivery of your tickets to your hotel, if you're leaving so quickly that they can't be mailed to you.

I would definitely recommend using Ticketmania! :banana: :banana:

Used them about a year ago, got a great deal through mousesavers. They were great. Do they have any special deals going on now? Is the deal better than Undercovertourist.com? I need to but tix for my upcoming trip.

From everything I have read.. They are reputable! I just ordered my tickets around the 5th and they said they will be here on or around the 17th. We did save $ by using them and I was afraid to get the tickets from here but a lot of people said they have used them with no problem. Even if the tickets are lost... just have a copy of the tickets and Disney will replace your tickets!so... I will let you know if they work after our trip in 26 days! :flower:

Highly recommend! We've used them twice and have nothing but praise. If you haven't already, subscribe to the mousesavers newsletter at www.mousesavers.com . It can save you a bundle and you can trust Mary's recommendations without fear.

We used them for two different transactions in December, two different families, and they were the best price and arrives quickly.

They also send you a photo copy of your tickets just in case you lose them! I really liked that feature.

Join Mousesavers and use the link from there as it will save you a few more bucks.

:rotfl2: Hey HoneyPots....can you say great minds think alike! We were posting at the same time!

We've used them 3 years running and no problems ever...

I had no problems at all... we picked ours up and they threw in free mini-golf tickets for the pick-up!

I used Ticketmania in Oct. for my Dec. trip and highly recommend them! I like how they include copies of your tickets and put all those Florida brochures in the package.

I used them this past December (2005). They were great!! I bought my tickets at the last minute, I told them the day and time I would be landing in Orlando and they said they would be ready for us. We went and picked them up at Ticketmanias store. They are very friendly, and they have tickets for other stuff, so if you decide to do something else while you are in Orlando you can just go pick up the tickets. They also have free internet for thier customers if you need to check anything out online. :wizard:

I just bought my mom's ticket from them. I ordered online on Dec. 30th (when I heard about the increase coming) Used the mousesavers link and got a great rate. I received the tickets yesterday, Jan 11, along with 7 Orlando magazines and tons of coupons! I will definately order from them in the future!

RANT: We bought 3 3-day WDW passes....one didn't work at the parks. We got to MK at opening, and had to spend the first hour at guest relations trying to get in b/c Disney said we bought a "bad ticket". I will never buy from ticketmania again.

We have used ticketmania for the past 3 years and have never had trouble with their service or their tickets. They are always prompt and send many helpful coupons and brochures. Did you call them from the park for help?

You are the only person that I have read that has had a problem with the ticket from Ticketmania! and I have researched it because that is a lot of money that I am spending there and I did not want to be out that money when I got there! I am sure it was not ticketmanias fault that the ticket was "bad", I am sure WDW sells tickets that are "bad" also! and only one of your tickets were bad?? It makes me think that it was just the ticket!! Sorry that you had to waist your time getting a new ticket issued by Disney... They (WDW) honored the ticket right? So if they did, then Disney trusts Ticketmania right?? :flower: :flower:

I would not hesitate to order through them. No problems to report here. The person who posted with a ticket problem had a problem with the ticket not scanning properly not receiving the tickets. The problem lies with the bar code not working NOT with the ticket vendor. Just my opinion.

Ticketmania works for me. Have a great day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter