Ticketing - help!

goofykb03

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know how to get through to someone higher up in the ticketing office than the customer service reps answering phones? Is there a secret number, or something I can say (nicely...?) to escalate a call? I had major issues with the prioritizing of multiple tickets on my last trip (despite multiple visits to Guest Relations in an attempt for it to not happen....) and I'm basically going to lose a $250 ticket if I can't get in touch with the powers that be who might possibly be able to do something about it. I genuinely think that someone screwed up my prioritization because the order my tickets were used is all over the place. I keep getting tranferred back and forth but I've been on the phone for nearly 2 hours with no resolve. Anyone have any advice/tips?? I'm getting desperate... the ticket I thought I hadn't tapped into yet will expire next week if I can't fix this :sad:

Does anyone know how to get through to someone higher up in the ticketing office than the customer service reps answering phones? Is there a secret number, or something I can say (nicely...?) to escalate a call? I had major issues with the prioritizing of multiple tickets on my last trip (despite multiple visits to Guest Relations in an attempt for it to not happen....) and I'm basically going to lose a $250 ticket if I can't get in touch with the powers that be who might possibly be able to do something about it. I genuinely think that someone screwed up my prioritization because the order my tickets were used is all over the place. I keep getting tranferred back and forth but I've been on the phone for nearly 2 hours with no resolve. Anyone have any advice/tips?? I'm getting desperate... the ticket I thought I hadn't tapped into yet will expire next week if I can't fix this :sad:

Ask for a supervisor. If that person can't help, ask for their supervisor, and so on up the chain. 407-939-7523 is the only ticketing number that I'm aware of.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter