Ticket with transfer?

Nope they didn't ask to see a room key and we heard them ask other people. I think because are tickets indicated UPRV...which my husband asked what that stood for and they said Universal Park Resort Vacation ...must be something special connected with Dreams Unlimted Tickets I would guess since Dreams Unlimited is a Travel agency...

They sounds like the same tickets they issue to people with the offsite Universal packages.

Just as a point of clarification, we checked with Universal on this "early entry" issue and they said, emphatically, that this ticket with transfers does not include early entry.

We're also a travel agency and sell this ticket. We were very clear with Universal to be sure that this didn't change anything. They said, "No, they just got lucky."

I'm not sure what happened with your particular tickets or why it included early entry. I'm not saying it doesn't happen or anything like that. Just wanted to point out that Universal does not specifically include early entry with this ticket, so as a rule, I wouldn't count on it.

The UPRV on the ticket was because you bought it through a travel agency and doesn't affect early entry. Travel agents buy tickets through Universal Park Resort Vacations, instead of Universal Ticketing, which is who you buy tickets from at the ticket window. Same company, just different departments. It's their way of tracking sales and revenue.

I would always ask, but I would hate for someone to expect it, get up early, get all the way over there and find out they can't get in.

Tim
http://*********************.com

Just as a point of clarification, we checked with Universal on this "early entry" issue and they said, emphatically, that this ticket with transfers does not include early entry.

We're also a travel agency and sell this ticket. We were very clear with Universal to be sure that this didn't change anything. They said, "No, they just got lucky."

I'm not sure what happened with your particular tickets or why it included early entry. I'm not saying it doesn't happen or anything like that. Just wanted to point out that Universal does not specifically include early entry with this ticket, so as a rule, I wouldn't count on it.

The UPRV on the ticket was because you bought it through a travel agency and doesn't affect early entry. Travel agents buy tickets through Universal Park Resort Vacations, instead of Universal Ticketing, which is who you buy tickets from at the ticket window. Same company, just different departments. It's their way of tracking sales and revenue.

I would always ask, but I would hate for someone to expect it, get up early, get all the way over there and find out they can't get in.

Tim
http://*********************.com

Maybe true but they did turn away another couple because they didn't have room keys? So why would they let us in? It was less then 5 minutes after they turned away those people? Doesn't make much sense to me? Guess it could still be luck. I don't think we'll get a straight answer either way.

Maybe true but they did turn away another couple because they didn't have room keys? So why would they let us in? It was less then 5 minutes after they turned away those people? Doesn't make much sense to me? Guess it could still be luck. I don't think we'll get a straight answer either way.

I think some TMs are just confused. There are special tickets for those guests who stay offsite with the package deals and they might be similar.

I specifically called Universal to ask about early entry and they said the only ways to get it are staying onsite and having a package purchased through them.

I think some TMs are just confused. There are special tickets for those guests who stay offsite with the package deals and they might be similar.

I specifically called Universal to ask about early entry and they said the only ways to get it are staying onsite and having a package purchased through them.

Again I'm just reporting how it went down for us...in no way have I ever said this was a sure fire thing! I'm not the only one that has got in early with the Dreams Unlimited deal. People asked for me to report back and thats exactly what I did. We went early in hopes that we got in early but we also went knowing that we may not get in early...their employees may indeed be confused but it worked in our favor and I would be willing to take my chances again the next time we visit! If they don't let us in early...no biggie. I think we can handle waiting an hour to get in for the normal opening but getting in an hour early was awesome. It was nice being able to ride all the major attractions with little to no wait at all. Which is nice considering Universal doesn't offer fast pass for free any longer.

People reading this can do what they want with the info I posted. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter