• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ticket upgrade ?

staceywj

Mouseketeer
We are going to Universal today and would like to upgrade out tickets to annual passes.
Could anyone tell me where to go once inside the park to upgrade these tickets there is closest to the entrance of the park?

Would this work:
One person goes in to upgrade their ticket and the others wait in the car somewhere in a different area but not the parking area. Then once the person gets the annual pass we pick them up and then we all park together using the annual pass for free parking?

Have them drop you off at the park and tell them to wait for you at Walgreens down the street

enter the park and upgrade your ticket to preferred ap at guest services

call your friend to pick you up
Then go to parking and show your ap that allows free parking

assume you are upgrading ticket to preferred

Would be easier if you didn't have to use your pass once to get free parking. All the hotels will upgrade your pass and you wouldn't have to go through security to do it.

I agree Damo but then the park wouldn’t make any money off of you....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter