• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ticket upgrade

all4themouse

Earning My Ears
We are home from the fort and we bought 7 day park hoppers didn't use the last day because of the rain. Can I call back and upgrade these passes to annual passes? Or is this even possible?

I am not an expert on these matters, but I believe you can upgrade a Magic Your Way ticket that has been partially used within 14 days of first use. The upgrade has to be done in person at Guest Relations. So, if it has been more than 14 days since first use of the tickets and/or you cannot get to Guest Relations at a park, you may be out of luck.

yes, you can call them and upgrade them...they will send you a voucher in the mail and you can swap them for the passes when you get to guest services again...remember though, unless you got the extra "does not expire option", the 14 day rule is in effect

yes, you can call them and upgrade them...they will send you a voucher in the mail and you can swap them for the passes when you get to guest services again...remember though, unless you got the extra "does not expire option", the 14 day rule is in effect

Even with the No Expire option you still only have 14 days from first use to upgrade a ticket.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter