• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ticket Upgrade to annual pass question..

Tink1073

Mouseketeer
Ticket Upgrade to annual pass question..I have been getting conflicting information..

We have 10 Day MYW park hoppers with the water park option. I want to upgrade to the annual pass gold pass with DVC discount. Can we do this if we have the water park option on the ticket?

Thanks in advance!

Ticket Upgrade to annual pass question..I have been getting conflicting information

We have 10 Day MYW park hoppers with the water park option. I want to upgrade to the annual pass gold pass with DVC discount. Can we do this if we have the water park option on the ticket?

Thanks in advance!

If you do not USE any of the WP admissions, you can upgrade to an AP without the WP option.

Great. Do I have to enter the park first, or can I upgrade as soon as I get there? And for the DVC pass, I just need my card?

Thank you!

Great. Do I have to enter the park first, or can I upgrade as soon as I get there? And for the DVC pass, I just need my card?

Thank you!

It never hurts to use a ticket to enter a theme park first, and it often helps.
DVC card
and photo ID for everyone who is 18 and older,

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter