Ticket "Upgrade" Question

bookworm0312

Mouseketeer
I have a two day ticket that I bought several years ago that was never used. Can someone please answer a question?

Can I do any/all of the following:

1. Add additional days
2. Add park hopper
3. Upgrade to annual pass

Thanks for any help!

Yes but you can only do it in-person at either a park ticket window, Guest Relations location, or at a WDW Resort Concierge Desk. Be sure to bring your original ticket(s), photo ID, and method of payment for the upgrade cost.

Thanks, MrKnight! Would I be able to figure the additional days cost based on the cost of a multi day ticket - ie - if I want to go from a 2 day ticket to a 5 day ticket, can I price a 5 day ticket online and assume that I will be asked to pay the difference between what I originally paid and what the cost of that 5 day ticket would be?

Does that even make sense?

Thanks, MrKnight! Would I be able to figure the additional days cost based on the cost of a multi day ticket - ie - if I want to go from a 2 day ticket to a 5 day ticket, can I price a 5 day ticket online and assume that I will be asked to pay the difference between what I originally paid and what the cost of that 5 day ticket would be?

Not quite.
Do this-
USE your current ticket to go into a theme park.
THEN, go to any guest relations or ticket booth and do the upgrade.
If you do, you will only owe the difference between a BRAND NEW current 2-day ticket and a new 5-day ticket. (It doesn't matter what you originally paid for your 2-day ticket.)

You can upgrade as many times as you like up to the maximum of 10 park days or even to a AP.

Last edited:
What they said...

Disney bases the older tickets upon "days" - You've already paid for two days... no matter what you paid for those two days, they are yours to keep. If you want to upgrade, you pay for whatever you're adding to your two days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter