Ticket Upgrade at Park

peterbo

Earning My Ears
My family and I have a trip planned for the end of August. We will be staying for 7 nights, but will be arriving early on the day we get there and leaving late when we go home, so we will have 8 days in the parks. I know that I can get tickets cheaper from one of the online sellers (DW Tickets or Maple Leaf) but they do not seem to have an 8 day option. Does anyone know if I can buy a 7 day park hopper ticket from one of the online places, and then add an additional day when I get to WDW? Also, would I just be paying the difference between a 7 and 8 day ticket?

There is a great sticky about this at the top of the page.

Yes, you can upgrade at the parks, or your disney resort concierge, no problem. I did this on my last trip. Just be sure to USE the ticket at least once, which will upgrade it to full value.

I believe the difference is $8.

Undercover Tourist via Mousesavers has a great deal and I've used them in the past and done what you've described.

I don't know about the sellers you listed but at UT you can get any ticket except for the maybe anything under a 3 day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter