Ticket & Transportation Center buses

Mr. Disney 1986

Addicted to Disney
I love to park hop and have a quick question. I never paid much attention to the bus schedules at the Ticket & Transportation Center and I was wondering how early do they run. For instance when I do Animal Kingdom and Magic Kingdom in the same day, instead of parking at Animal kingdom earlier in the day, then driving to Magic Kingdom at night, I was thinking of just parking at the Magic Kingdom in the morning to take a bus from the TCC to the Animal Kingdom, then a bus from there back to the Magic Kingdom in the evening instead of having drive in-between. I go to the World so much that I would like to cut back on my driving and just relax and be driven from place to place. Long story short how early do the buses run at the Ticket & Transportation Center to Animal Kingdom and Hollywood Studios? I assume it would be 60-90 minutes before the parks open, like the resort buses, but if any knows the exact time that they start to operate, that would be great.

I love to park hop and have a quick question.

1- I never paid much attention to the bus schedules at the Ticket & Transportation Center and

2- I was wondering how early do they run.

3- For instance when I do Animal Kingdom and Magic Kingdom in the same day, instead of parking at Animal kingdom earlier in the day, then driving to Magic Kingdom at night, I was thinking of just parking at the Magic Kingdom in the morning to take a bus from the TCC to the Animal Kingdom, then a bus from there back to the Magic Kingdom in the evening instead of having drive in-between.

I go to the World so much that I would like to cut back on my driving and just relax and be driven from place to place.

4- Long story short how early do the buses run at the Ticket & Transportation Center to Animal Kingdom and Hollywood Studios?

5- I assume it would be 60-90 minutes before the parks open, like the resort buses,

1- No real "schedules."

2/4- Buses are dispatched on a regular basis all day starting around 7 - 8AM.

3- If you choose to drive, I'd say to drive between the parks.
You'd likely waste a lot of time waiting for monorails and buses (each way.)

5- Sorry, but that is an inaccurate "Disney Legend" that won't die.
The Resort to Park buses begin running every day at about 6:30 AM.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter