Ticket refund?

Kelchip10

Earning My Ears
Undercovertourist states they cannot give refunds if an RFID profile has been created. Does this mean if I've gone on "my Disney experience" and added the ticket numbers I can't return them? Or is it if I've added fastpass+? Is there anything Disney can do to "unprofile" them?
Thanks!

I don't KNOW the answer to this but I think I do. I added a ticket to MDE and attached it to the wrong person in my family. Online, there was the option of reassigning the ticket to someone else but there was no way to unlink it. I called and they told me there was no way to unlink a ticket once it was entered into MDE.

Based on this, my guess would be they are saying you can't link it to MDE.

Undercovertourist states they cannot give refunds if an RFID profile has been created. Does this mean if I've gone on "my Disney experience" and added the ticket numbers I can't return them? Or is it if I've added fastpass+? Is there anything Disney can do to "unprofile" them?
Thanks!

Once you link them on MDE, the ticket is forever linked to that profile and can't be changed (at least not easily). So you cannot return them if you linked them to your account.

Once you link them on MDE, the ticket is forever linked to that profile and can't be changed (at least not easily). So you cannot return them if you linked them to your account.

Tickets are not permanently linked to a profile, but they are permanently linked to an account. You can reassign the ticket to a different profile until the first time it is used. You cannot, as a PP said, unlink it from an account.

We had multiple problems with our MDE accounts, and when the CM was trying to fix it, my Mother's ticket disappeared into the Disney IT blackhole. The CM told us to just readd the ticket that disappeared and all would be well.

When we put the ticket numbers in, we were told that the ticket was "already assigned to someone else, and could not be added again." A special Disney IT group had to be called in to fix this problem.

I suspect that once any ticket is added to MDE, you would run into the same problem of being told that the ticket wasn't valid for anyone else, and that is why they aren't returnable.

Thank you all!
I guess I'm just confused because on the Disney ticket FAQ it says that you cannot transfer days left on a ticket to anyone else, however, if the ticket has not been used it CAN be transferred to another person. (See link below) It does not specify that it needs to be a person in my group- or anyone I know personally for that matter. Therefore, don't you think they would need to have the capabilities to unlink a ticket then?
Guess I'll be calling tomorrow..... Lol.

Thanks again!

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/faq/tickets/transfer-policy/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter