Ticket questions

mom2elle

Mouseketeer
My 23 yo daughter lives in Orlando and she was supposed to have friends visiting this weekend. She bought 3 one day tickets fronDisney and has reservations at Epcot on Sunday. Her friends flights were cancelled (I assume due to the storms last night), and they cannot find any options to rebook. What recourse do you think my daughter will have for her tickets?
Is she going to be out the $500 she paid? The fine print says no refunds, non transferable.

I think she can reassign them to someone else if they remain unused. If they are assigned to the friends she may want to reassign them to herself. If she doesn't have anyone else to take them, when they expire she will get their value as a credit (she won't get a refund though). Also if she has an AP then I think she needs to make sure her AP will be used for entry and not the extra tickets on her account, if they are assigned to her.

Thanks; it’s just 3 tickets-she doesn’t have an AP. She is only living there temporarily for work and will be moving in May.

She can always hold the credit. The credit won't restrict her to FL Resident rates, she can book regular tickets sometime in the future - or she can transfer them to you and you can use the credit in the future. IMPORTANT: Unless each girl already paid her for the tickets, she will want to get them transferred back to her account. Regardless of who paid, the ticket is "owned" by the person to whom it is assigned.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter