Ticket questions

mrsaumock

Mouseketeer
Hello!
My husband saw that there's a special where you can buy two tickets and get one free online. Are these tickets park to park? We are planning a trip early next year - I'm contemplating purchasing tickets early in anticipation of a price increase with the HP addition. We are planning to stay onsite for the first time as well - do all hotel reservations include early entry/express pass? Thank you in advance!!

Hello!
My husband saw that there's a special where you can buy two tickets and get one free online. Are these tickets park to park? We are planning a trip early next year - I'm contemplating purchasing tickets early in anticipation of a price increase with the HP addition. We are planning to stay onsite for the first time as well - do all hotel reservations include early entry/express pass? Thank you in advance!!

The sale tickets will expire the end of May, so they won't work for you.

All hotel reservations at the three deluxe hotels include early admission and express pass. Reservations at Cabana Bay only include early admission.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter