• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ticket questions with free dining

emilypaul

Earning My Ears
My family of 5 is going for 5 nights in January. We are have free dining, so we of course had to bundle the tickets into the package.

We have two teenagers, and an 18 month old. The two teens are, for the first time, old enough in our estimation to do some park time on their own. We are thinking that we will go back for a break with the baby during the day and let them do their thing for a few hours.

I didn't book park hoppers - we rarely find that worth the extra money. But I do think it would be worth it to add it on to the two teen's tickets. Is that possible or will we have to add it to all the tickets? Can we do that when we check in, or will we have to do it at the parks?

My family of 5 is going for 5 nights in January. We are have free dining, so we of course had to bundle the tickets into the package.

We have two teenagers, and an 18 month old. The two teens are, for the first time, old enough in our estimation to do some park time on their own. We are thinking that we will go back for a break with the baby during the day and let them do their thing for a few hours.

I didn't book park hoppers - we rarely find that worth the extra money. But I do think it would be worth it to add it on to the two teen's tickets. Is that possible or will we have to add it to all the tickets? Can we do that when we check in, or will we have to do it at the parks?

You can add to just the two tickets. Yes, you can do it at your hotel. Not sure if you can do it at the same desk you check in, but definitely there is a guest services counter in the lobby of your hotel.

Have fun!

You could also wait until you get to WDW, decide if the teens will use it and then add it on at the hotel concierge or any theme park. In other words, you can add it on at anytime in your trip, doesn't have to be right when you check in.

HTH!

Adding Park hopper might be a better option, in case they decide they want to go to a different park, but that's obviously up to you.

I'm 22 and honestly, I don't know what I would have done without park hopper, especially with dining reservations!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter