Ticket questions....FOTL, FL Resident?

DisneyFanatik

DIS Veteran
We will be staying at RPR at the end of June, therefore giving us FOTL access. We have friends who live in Port St. Lucie who want to come to the parks with us one day but since we have FOTL it would be hard to stay together (not to sound mean, but we are paying the extra $ to stay onsite for this perk!). How much per ticket would it be for them to buy FOTL access? Does Universal offer a FL resident discount? Thanks!

We are also going at the end of June. When I checked on the express plus pass rates a few months ago, they were $26 per person per day. It made me feel better about spending the extra to stay onsite!!

FL resident rates for what - tickets or hotel rooms? I don't know the answer to either, but if you specify I am sure somebody will.

If there are only two of you in your room, it might be worth it to register your friends to your room one night. I think it's only $25 per extra adult. That would give them all day express access as many times as they want for the same price as the one time each ride pass.

Thanks for the replies! Since they are only coming for the day, they will only need the discount on their tickets. Good idea about adding them to our room, but we are a family of four and they are a family of four as well. I will check out the website link for the tickets. Thanks again!

Just got back and the price for Universal Express Plus has gone up. It was $38.?? (not an even amount), they also sold out of them quite quickly each day at both parks. It was my understanding that it only allowed them to go on those rides once and the staff were marking their passes, especially on Hulk coaster & Mummy.

If your friends want to do Mummy with you, either arrive at the park as soon as it opens and go straight there ( we walked right on) or use the Universal Express to get a return time. The Universal Express passes for Mummy go quick! They were gone around noon this past weekend.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter