ticket questions for two days

nickglover

Mouseketeer
We will be staying at the GC in September and plan to go to CA on Monday and DL on Tuesday. Are my choices a Length of Stay ticket vs. just buying one-day tickets to each park? If so, the park hopping is not that important, so I think it will be cheaper to just buy one day tickets for each park. Any opinions from others would be greatly appreciated. Do you agree we can just buy tickets when we check-in at GC on Sunday night? Thanks.

If I had two days to spend at DLR, I would definitely go for a park hopper, if one is available. We found that DL takes more than one day, while CA takes less than one day.

I called the resort and asked about a 2 day hopper because we were going to be arriving at 10 pm at night, and the cast member said we would have to purchase a 3 day hopper because we were checking in for 3 days, 2 nights.... Now, I didn't push the issue, but it's ridiculous to pay for a 3rd day you won't use. I suggest maybe calling the resort and posing a question about your arrival time and length-of-stay options then....

Unfortunetly I'm facing the same problem this coming week. I contacted my friend who works at the ticket booths and she said that there are no "one day hoppers". That would be nice, wouldn't it?

I'm faced with the same problem, 3 nites (in late) and 2 days. If we buy one-day individual park tickets, I know you cannot "park hop" to another park on these, but could you, for instance, go to DL in the morning, take a pool break at your Disney Resort Hotel, and then go back to the same park (ie DL)? We did that a lot to rest the kids at WDW and I would like to do it here without having to pay for an extra day we won't be able to use. Anybody know?

suzannen

You can. Just make sure and get your hands stamped when you exit and to bring back your tickets when you return. You have to hold your hand under the light and sometimes show your ticket. They want to make sure people aren't sharing tickets. Have fun....

Casiland,
Thanks so much! That is indeed a relief! Without the pool breaks at WDW, my youngest daughter would have had an overload meltdown. I'm glad I'll be able to have that option at DL as well, particularly in the afternoons when the crowds can get heavy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter