Ticket question

BAST

DIS Veteran
Planning a short trip for November. I have not been to WDW since 2011 so I know a lot has changed. Really looking forward to a return visit.

This trip is odd though - my daughter currently has an internship at WDW and she gets access to free tickets. I will be using 5 days worth of those free tickets for a solo trip. Does any one know how those tickets work? I want to do FPs 60 days out (I will be staying on site with her 40% room discount). Is that possible? My daughter is asking: but if anyone has done this, your insights would be appreciated.

Planning a short trip for November. I have not been to WDW since 2011 so I know a lot has changed. Really looking forward to a return visit.

This trip is odd though - my daughter currently has an internship at WDW and she gets access to free tickets. I will be using 5 days worth of those free tickets for a solo trip. Does any one know how those tickets work? I want to do FPs 60 days out (I will be staying on site with her 40% room discount). Is that possible? My daughter is asking: but if anyone has done this, your insights would be appreciated.
If your daughter includes herself on the reservation along with you, the discount increases.

Link the tickets to you and you’ll have the 60-day FP Booking Window...and CM comp tickets are park hoppers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter