Ticket question

rcgal2

Mouseketeer
I apologize because I know it's been discussed here before but...other that Undercover Tourist, are there any other places to purchase discounted tickets? Thanks in advance for the help!

Didn't someone post southwest once with an amazing deal that accidently was offered to anyone but now it's somethign you can buy with flights as a package?

There are a lot of them, I just can't think of any off the top of my head except for the in person ones when your in the area.

I apologize because I know it's been discussed here before but...other that Undercover Tourist, are there any other places to purchase discounted tickets? Thanks in advance for the help!

We bought from Parksavers.com last year, they offered buy 4 days get 3 free with hoppers. We were able to upgrade to an annual pass while on site and apply the retail value of the tickets to the cost of the APs.

We bought from Parksavers.com last year, they offered buy 4 days get 3 free with hoppers. We were able to upgrade to an annual pass while on site and apply the retail value of the tickets to the cost of the APs.

I've used Parksavers.com a couple of times for my son's tickets and we also upgraded to an AP for his this last trip. We didn't save a whole lot, maybe $30 when upgrading but every little bit counts.

We have used parksavers.com, undercovertourist.com and ticketmomma.com. I usually scope out all three before I purchase because sometimes one of them will have a fantastic deal that the other's don't. And the one that was cheapest for our last trip might not be the cheapest this time.

mapleleaftickets.com

aaatravel.com

Orbitz. Expedia. Parksavers. Official ticket center. Maple leaf tickets. Southwest and United airlines had a special through their "activities" page.

I think I am correct that there are no discounts out there for a 1 day ticket? Heading down in a couple of months to visit DD and will only be hitting Epcot for Flower & Garden.

officialticketcenter.com is a good source as well. i bought 10 day tickets in December and they were the cheapest i could find for those tickets.

officialticketcenter.com is a good source as well. i bought 10 day tickets in December and they were the cheapest i could find for those tickets.
Winner!
Cheaper then UT and others with the rare exception of a special that pops up here and there like the fairly recent parksavers one

If your company offers TicketsAtWork they sometimes have great deals.

If you have an American Express card, there is an added offer for Undercover Tourist: $20 credit back with $100 purchase. I don't know if it's for every card, though...we have a Gold.

Just to be complete, MWR offices on military bases offer discounts on magic your way tickets. If you have a DoD ID that says MWR on it, you are eligible for these (as opposed to the more restrictive salute tickets).

These tickets, being tax free, are usually the best discount on regular tickets.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter