• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ticket question

Cyn

Earning My Ears
I have a son who is flying in later in our trip to join us. He will be doing parks 3 days - hopping. I have 2 pre-2005 hoppers each with 1 day on them. What would be the best way to use those to get him 3 days hopping? Use tix as is and buy a 1 day hopper, trade in those two tix towards a 3 day hopper or something else? Suggestions please.....

You can't trade in your old tix, so that's out.

Just buy a one-day base ticket.

A new 3 day hopper costs about $305.

A one day hopper costs about $125.

The difference is about $180 so using the two leftover days gives them about $90. value apiece when used together with the new 1 day ticket for the 3 day vacation.

This is still a good opportunity to use up the two leftover days even if you have to buy a 1 day hopper for the third day.

If you can get by without hopping on one day, get a 1 day base ticket instead of the 1 day hopper, cost about $90. You can add hopping to that new ticket at the last minute if needed.

Since its a pre 2005 ticket you can't modify it so using the 2 1 day tickets and purchasing a 1 day ticket for the 3rd day is your only choice. I'd get all my hopping out on the 2 day tickets you already have and not hop on the 1 day MYW new ticket and save the $25.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter