Ticket Question

waltfan42

Mouseketeer
I have booked a MYW package with free dining for 5 people and everyone is in the same room. We currently have 2 day tickets. If two of the people would like to get 3 day tickets, or alternatively get the park hopper option is that possible? I've tried to find the answer to this question and I'm sure it's here, but I can't find it. If anyone knows the answer---Thanks!

I have booked a MYW package with free dining for 5 people and everyone is in the same room. We currently have 2 day tickets. If two of the people would like to get 3 day tickets, or alternatively get the park hopper option is that possible? I've tried to find the answer to this question and I'm sure it's here, but I can't find it. If anyone knows the answer---Thanks!

Yes, but you need to upgrade the tickets at check in.

You may upgrade the tickets at the park. If each person in your party wants a different upgrade, you can do that after check in.

Yes, but you need to upgrade the tickets at check in.

Just to be clear-

The tickets do need to be upgraded after you arrive and pick them up at the resort desk.

The tickets do not have to be upgraded "at" check-in.
Just anytime after you actually have the tickets in-hand.

One more question.

1- What is the procedure to upgrade?

2- Can I do it at my resort?

1- Basic rules of ticket upgrades:

Subtract the (new current gate price) cost of the ticket that you HAVE from the (new current gate price) cost of the ticket that you WANT.
Pay the difference (plus tax) for the upgraded ticket.

If you purchased your current ticket at a discount or from Disney before a price increase, you should USE
your ticket to go into a theme park at least once BEFORE you do the upgrade.

Even if you have used part or all of the assets of the ticket that you HAVE,
you will get the full value if that ticket, as if it were new, in the upgrade.
You must do the upgrade on or before the day that the ticket still has at least one day on it.

Yes, it's a magical thing, but even after you USE the ticket (even if it has been "all used up,")
it will still be worth its*full current gate value for the purposed of the upgrade.
Again, you must do the upgrade on or before the day that the ticket still has at least one day on it.

All upgrades for Magic Your Way (non-Florida resident) tickets must
be done within 14 days following the ticket's first use.

Tickets can be upgraded at any ticket booth or Guest Relations at any theme park, water park, TTC or DTD.

Ticket Prices HERE.

2- Yes. At the concierge desk.
BUT again, if you bought the tickets before a Disney price increase (or, if they are part of a "special plan") you should actually USE the tickets to go into a theme park BEFORE you do the upgrade.

New rule. If a Magic Your Way ticket is completely used up (last admission used yesterday or before) it may no longer be upgraded.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter