Ticket Question

HitchPryde

Earning My Ears
So, my Girlfriend and I are booked to arrive @ about 11pm Sunday January 1, 2012 and leave early on Monday the 9th. For this we bought a 7 day park hopper, since we figured there wouldnt be anytime to go to the parks on arrival day or departure day.

Well, the night we arrive MK has EMH until 2am. If we were to get to the park and scan our ticket @ 12:01 would it count as Monday or Sunday?

I hope I'm making sense, I guess what I'm asking is if the days on a ticket go by 24 hour periods or by park opening-park closing. Hopefully someone out there made sense of this.

So, my Girlfriend and I are booked to arrive @ about 11pm Sunday January 1, 2012 and leave early on Monday the 9th. For this we bought a 7 day park hopper, since we figured there wouldnt be anytime to go to the parks on arrival day or departure day.

Well, the night we arrive MK has EMH until 2am.

1- If we were to get to the park and scan our ticket @ 12:01 would it count as Monday or Sunday?

I hope I'm making sense, I guess what I'm asking is

2- if the days on a ticket go by 24 hour periods or

3- by park opening-park closing.

1- Sunday.

2- Disney "park days" do not run on 24 hour "clock hours."

3- That one, yes.

It would count as Sunday. But you can add another day on your tickets ofr only a few dollars each. And I would say it would be worht it. If you can get to Mk bu midnight and spend those last 2 hours there, you wil lbe able to walk on or be close to walk on, on many rides. You can get a lit of rides in those few hours.
Are you arriving at MCO at 11 or at your resort at 11? If it's at MCO, then you most likely won't get to MK by midnight. If you are undecided, you can always add an extra day to your ticket at any time during your trip.

Like others have said, it will count as Sunday... But adding an 8th day will cost less than $20 total for the both of you. Just go to guest relations after you enter the park.

honestly you are going to be better off resting then trying to hit the park after midnight

when you say you arrive at 11, is that at the airport? by the time you get to the park you wouldn't have a lot of time anyway

We would be getting to POP by 11. If we make it in time, maybe we'll just go and then add on an extra day to our ticket later.

Thanks for all the answers.

I think going in from 12-2 sounds fun! Usually crowds thin out and its easier to get on some rides, I love that time of night. (I am only speaking from a dl perspective as I have not been wdw yet but, I am assuming its the same!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter