Ticket promos

nervous1sttimer

DIS Veteran
UCT is currently offering Universal tickets with 3rd day free. These look better than the ones available from Universal online because they aren't date-restricted. We aren't travelling until January and I didn't plan on buying tickets until the fall, but I would be interested in taking advantage of this promo. Do they offer these sorts of deals on a regular basis? If I skip this one, will there be something similar in the fall?

if you see a great sale and know you will be using them, buy them.
especially since you said they are not date related or restricted.

no one knows when ticket specials will be repeated.

Thanks! We have never gone to Universal or looked for tickets before, so I have no idea if this is a great deal. If this is a rare offer, I will order them right away! But if this is the sort of thing they offer several times throughout the year, I will probably wait until next time.

it has been offered in the past months but with the Kong opening next year, who knows if that will effect future ticket prices..

they more that start coming to the darkside, always the chance of price increases.

I agree - you can't argue with a 3rd day free - --- and you are planning on going there in January.. so take it while the promotion is going on... also Don't forget to book a room :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter