Ticket Prices?

Drew*smom

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know current ticket prices for WDW?

Regular ticket price for adult ?

Regular ticket price for 4-5 year old?

Regular ticket price for 1 year old?

Parkhopper ticket price for adult ?

Parkhopper ticket price for 4-5 year old?

Parkhopper ticket price for 1 year old?

Thanks in advance!!!

The prices are all listed on disneyworld.com If you go across the top to book and then scroll down to purchase tickets you can play around with the different options and see how the prices fluctuate for the number of days. Children under three are free and for everyone else, the price is the highest margin for up to 3 days and then it's a few dollars to add each additional day.

The prices are all listed on disneyworld.com If you go across the top to book and then scroll down to purchase tickets you can play around with the different options and see how the prices fluctuate for the number of days. Children under three are free and for everyone else, the price is the highest margin for up to 3 days and then it's a few dollars to add each additional day.

I was looking on that but was a bit confused. We need "regular" tickets for 2 days and a "parkhopper" for one day.

I think it's $52 for the park hopper option regardless of how many days you are purchasing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter