Ticket Prices Going Up

Today I paid the balance due of my trip 9/4 to 9/11. We have a 1-day base ticket. I usually add on 6 more days when I arrive at the resort. Can I add on the days to my package before the rate increase? Will they allow me add to a package once it is paid-in-full?

Today I paid the balance due of my trip 9/4 to 9/11. We have a 1-day base ticket. I usually add on 6 more days when I arrive at the resort. Can I add on the days to my package before the rate increase? Will they allow me add to a package once it is paid-in-full?

You can add to the package before the increase, and you would be best off to do it ASAP. Disney has in my experience always allowed me to add to a paid for trip with no penalty as long as it resulted in more money for Disney.

My AP expires in April 2011. Can I renew now before the price increase, or do I need to wait until April? If I renew now, will my AP expire April 2012? Thanks!

My AP expires in April 2011.

1- Can I renew now before the price increase, or

2- do I need to wait until April?

3- If I renew now, will my AP expire April 2012? Thanks!

1- Nope.

2- You can renew up to 30 days before the actual Anniversary date.

3- Can't do this.

1- Nope.

2- You can renew up to 30 days before the actual Anniversary date.

3- Can't do this.

Thanks for the quick reply! :goodvibes

AP stuff always confuses me, but then again, I'm easily confused! :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter