6-Day Park Hopper $256 $230
5-Day Park Hopper $251 $226
4-Day Park Hopper $231 $208
3-Day Park Hopper $206 $185
2-Day Park Hopper $161 $146
2-Day $151 $136
1-Day Park Hopper $101 $91
1-Day $76 $68

Base Ticket admits guest to one theme park each day of use. Park choices are: Disneyland, Disney California Adventure.

Park Hopper option entitles guest to visit both theme parks on each day of use.

All tickets expire 14 days from the date of first use.

Theme Park Annual Pass Options
Premium $459
Deluxe $329
Southern California* $239
Southern California Select* $184

*Valid proof of Southern California residency required for purchase and use

Wow, those went up quite a lot more than I was expecting! Good thing I got my tickets earlier (thanks to everyone on the DISboards!)!

Thanks for the update!

Darn! That stinks for those of us that were going to use the GAD vouchers to upgrade to an AP!! :sad1:

Bummer!
It won't matter much for my September trip cuz I already purchased the 5 for 3 PH. But, I was thinking of upgrading to the $299 DAP, now it's $30 more x 5 for my family...unless they credit me for the new 3 day pass price ;);)
Thanks for posting!

.yes $2 or $3 dollars may not seem extreme..but check out the price tag on that one day park hopper—talk about jaw dropping!!!

.yes $2 or $3 dollars may not seem extreme..but check out the price tag on that one day park hopper—talk about jaw dropping!!!

I know! It doesn't seem like it was that long ago that it was only around $50! It has really gone up a lot the last few years.

Probably hoping that you want to do DL and WoC in the same day.

Looks like parking went up a dollar to $15 now.

My AP went up $15, 7 years ago it was $99, now at $184 it's approaching double....

I think it has become a little crazy. :confused:

DisneylandPriceIncreasesAugust2010.gif

Price increases seemed to target the shorter passes and less expensive annual passes.

Glad we renewed DH's the other day - a few weeksshort of his expiring. Saved us a bit - and every bit counts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter