• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ticket options...

akmr01

Earning My Ears
Wondering which is the best thing to do regarding park tickets. We literally want to go to all the disney parks, seaworld, aquatica and we will visit island of adventure once. From having a quick look online it seems for the price i might as well just get the orlando freedom ticket allowing us access everywhere or will it be best to get the disney/seaworld combo and then purchase a day entry for island adventure once we get there??? Do they do day entry tickets and if so, does anyone know how much they are?

Wondering which is the best thing to do regarding park tickets. We literally want to go to all the disney parks, seaworld, aquatica and we will visit island of adventure once. From having a quick look online it seems for the price i might as well just get the orlando freedom ticket allowing us access everywhere or will it be best to get the disney/seaworld combo and then purchase a day entry for island adventure once we get there??? Do they do day entry tickets and if so, does anyone know how much they are?

$82 for 1 park access for 1 day at the moment but I don't think that would be the most cost effective way for you.

As to the freedom ticket I know that also includes Busch Gardens - are you planning to go there?

Firstly there is no such thing 1 ticket that does everything. The Freedom ticket is a collection of tickets sold together, possibly at a good price but I have also seen these thing sold at more money than buying the tickets seperate.

Quick look it costs £405pp(is this price you saw?)

14 day Disney tix £224
14 day Universal & Islands of Adventure £84
14 days Sea World, Busch and Aquatica £70

Total £378

These will be exactly that same tickets you get but sold together under the name of Freedom ticket for £27 more money.

Prices taken from here http://www.americanattractions.co.uk/ 1st site I checked, possibly cheaper elsewhere.

thanks guys.

wayneg where did you find those prices? which website would you recommend i get my tickets from?

whoops sorry didn't see the last couple of lines of your post before i sent that last message!

Thanks for your help

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter