ticket & hotel - discount price ....feb 2011

stacystuff

Earning My Ears
limited budget -would like to go to park for 2 days

any great discounts for 2 day park to park tickets ? ( 1 adult - 2 kids ages 9 and 14 )

would love to stay at a universal hotel to get front of line access-but prices seem top of the line rack still - feb 24-27 3 nights ?

right now I have nice rate at Hampton Inn - on Windover Drive($89 AAA rate with breakfast) close to universal .... they say its 1 mile to entrance and I can walk to Universal from there if I dont like shuttle times

any suggestions?
thanks for your help

There are other hotels that are closer. Look at the Hyatt Place or Doubletree.

Prices may still go down for those dates. Check undercovertourist for cheaper tickets. They won't be much cheaper though.

limited budget -would like to go to park for 2 days

any great discounts for 2 day park to park tickets ? ( 1 adult - 2 kids ages 9 and 14 )

would love to stay at a universal hotel to get front of line access-but prices seem top of the line rack still - feb 24-27 3 nights ?

right now I have nice rate at Hampton Inn - on Windover Drive($89 AAA rate with breakfast) close to universal .... they say its 1 mile to entrance and I can walk to Universal from there if I dont like shuttle times

any suggestions?
thanks for your help

What are the prices that you are seeing?

cheap.... under $100 a night for hotel - hyatt and double tree more -unless they have sales when closer to dates in feb

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter