Ticket/Guest Relations booth outside MK - what time does it open on EMH?

isabelle315

Earning My Ears
Quick question...my daughter and I will arrive late Wednesday night, and want to hit RD at MK on Thursday morning - Extra Magic hour starts at 8am - so we can get to Anna and Elsa (can't get a FP, still trying!) I have to activate our military tickets before we can enter the parks, which is done at the ticket/guest relations booth outside the parks. Does anyone know what time that booth will open on an EMH day? I'm worried it won't open early enough, since our plan is to get there by 7:15 and be standing toward the front of the crowd ready to beeline for A&E.

Thanks!!

Quick question...my daughter and I will arrive late Wednesday night, and want to hit RD at MK on Thursday morning - Extra Magic hour starts at 8am - so we can get to Anna and Elsa (can't get a FP, still trying!) I have to activate our military tickets before we can enter the parks, which is done at the ticket/guest relations booth outside the parks. Does anyone know what time that booth will open on an EMH day? I'm worried it won't open early enough, since our plan is to get there by 7:15 and be standing toward the front of the crowd ready to beeline for A&E.

Thanks!!

Ticket and Guest Relations windows will be open at or before 7:30AM.

How late are the ticket and guest relations booths open?

We don't arrive to MCO until just after 7 pm, then need to take DME to the hotel and get checked in. We'd rather activate our military (Salute) tickets that evening than the next morning, since DH will be heading to DHS for park opening while the rest of us go to AK.

We're staying at CBR, and MK is open until midnight on our arrival night (I'm not sure if our best bet is to go to the TTC to get our tickets activated, or if there is someplace at DTD to do it (marketplace is open until 11:30 pm, west side midnight, on our arrival day.) If there is a ticket or guest relations booth we can use at DTD, that might work the best since we'll need to grab dinner (we were thinking maybe WPE since they're open til 11 pm).

How late are the ticket and guest relations booths open?
We're staying at CBR, and MK is open until midnight on our arrival night

1. (I'm not sure if our best bet is to go to the TTC to get our tickets activated, or

2. if there is someplace at DTD to do it (marketplace is open until 11:30 pm, west side midnight, on our arrival day.)

3. If there is a ticket or guest relations booth we can use at DTD, that might work the best since we'll need to grab dinner (we were thinking maybe WPE since they're open til 11 pm).

1. That'll work, if you like. Also booths at the MK gates.
2. There are two Guest Relations at DTD.
3. Yup. One in Marketplace, near World of Disney. One on West Side in front of DisneyQuest.

I'm planning on going to DTD the evening before to activate our salute tickets. I think they stay open until 11pm on week nights and 11:30pm on weekends. We're staying at POR, so I plan to check-in then take the boat to DTD to activate tickets and look around a bit. I do think entire party has to be there to activate, so you can't just send the ID card holder.

...... I do think entire party has to be there to activate, so you can't just send the ID card holder.

Yes - the whole party has to be there, becuause they will scan magic bands if you have them or the cards.

Be prepared - it takes about 30-45 minutes to activate the cards - it is a process!!

Yes - the whole party has to be there, becuause they will scan magic bands if you have them or the cards.

Be prepared - it takes about 30-45 minutes to activate the cards - it is a process!!

I've never spent more than 4-6 minutes at a Guest Relations/ticket booth activating any kind of ticket.
While I'd be prepared for anything (it's Disney,) I'd not expect that then activation would take 30-45 minutes. (If that were the norm, guests would be backed up a half-mile daily dealing with simple ticket operations.)

The miltiary ticket seems to take alot to activate - they keep having to scan the ID card and fingerprint for each day of the ticket per person.

We stop by DTD to activate our Salute tickets on arrival day. As you said, you can grab a snack or a quick bite and enjoy the area a little bit. More to see and do there then the TTC.

Yikes, I hope it doesn't take that long! The last time we used Salute tickets was a few years ago. I remember it taking about 10 minutes to activate them (at the TTC).

How late are the guest relations offices open at DTD?
We are going on a Thursday and want to activate our tickets as well.

How late are the guest relations offices open at DTD?
We are going on a Thursday and want to activate our tickets as well.

Marketplace: Guest Relations- 11:30PM (until 11:59PM, Fri. & Sat.)
West Side: Guest Relations- 11:00PM (until 11:59PM, Fri. & Sat.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter