Ticket/fastpass carrying ideas

narsel

Mouseketeer
Hi All, We usually carry our tickets and fast passes in a generic plastic thing-a-ma-bob on a lanyard. We have 2 clipped to the lanyard, one for the tickets, the other for our beautiful collection of fast passes. As years go by, the plastic eventually cracks and we replace it with another, etc, etc. Any other ideas for a ticket/fastpass carrier to hook on the end of our lanyard??

Try luggage ID holders. They work great. We recieve new ones from DT every time we schedule a trip. I have saw them for sale in a couple of the DL giftshops. :cool1:

We use these.

LanyardWallet500.gif

click on the "these" link right above the picture of the holders.......:cool1:

Thank you so much for posting that link! Just ordered 4 of them for our upcoming trip! I always end up with the tickets for me and both of my kids, and my husband carries his own, plus we have a GAC for my son - it will be nice to be able to have it in its own case. Awesome!! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter