Ticket delays?

bocaj1431

DIS Veteran
I have been using Undercover Tourist for years and they are the best. I purchased my tickets for this year and they were quickly emailed to me and you can’t beat the discounts. I told my Aunt to purchase her tickets through UT for our March vacation. We did this In January. Her tickets show pending. Our vacation is March 1st. We tried calling UT but the phone message said due to unprecedented calls they are not taking calls and to contact them via chat or email. I tried chat and the response was that they would email me back. We are nervous she will not get her tickets in time. I have always chosen the email option and never had them mailed. For those of you who have had them mailed, is this typical? We are just a little nervous due to not being able to reach them by phone.

I have had them mailed before and it took about a week to get them. I got a confirmation number to track the package. They should be able to turn the physical ticket into an e-ticket that you can link to MDE. Unfortunately, ticket prices went up this week, so I suspect they are extra busy!

Thank you for the information. Unfortunately, I just found out that my aunts tickets were E tickets. She ordered them in Jan. They shouldn’t show pending. I’m a little nervous now. Hopefully worrying over nothing.

Can she check her credit card, did she get charged for them? I believe in the past (pre-covid) sometimes new purchasers ended up flagged in their system and needed to provide ID before the charge would go through. I don't recall if it's their system or the credit card, but I recall ID was required to resolve it.

I bought Disney tickets online from them on Wednesday. My order still says "processing" online. Customer service is not picking up the phone, and is not responding to chat. I have sent two emails to customer service as recommended in the voice mail message. I know they are busy with the recent Disney ticket price increases, but should I be concerned?

Last edited:
I bought Disney tickets online from them on Wednesday. My order still says "processing" online. Customer service is not picking up the phone, and is not responding to chat. I have sent two emails to customer service as recommend in the voice mail message. I know they are busy with the recent Disney ticket price increases, but should I be concerned?
Did all the ticket prices increase already?

I bought Disney tickets online from them on Wednesday. My order still says "processing" online. Customer service is not picking up the phone, and is not responding to chat. I have sent two emails to customer service as recommend in the voice mail message. I know they are busy with the recent Disney ticket price increases, but should I be concerned?
These are email delivery by the way

I just checked my Amex and there isn’t even a pending charge. Hard to get this fixed if there is no way to reach customer service. I’m pretty frustrated.

I'll echo what someone else said. I bought Disney tickets last year and a few days later I had a call from UT asking me to confirm my order. It was actually a voicemail that I initially ignored because I don't know anyone in Florida. I called back, they confirmed that I really did place the order, and the tickets hit my email box.

Just tonight I placed my second order for UO tickets, and those came immediately. So I do think they tend to try to confirm purchases by new customers. But I agree, hard to confirm your identity if they won't answer the phone!

I’m also not a new customer. I purchased UO tickets on Tuesday, the day before I purchased my Disney ticket, with the same credit card. This stress is not worth the $23 I saved over buying directly from Disney.

I bought Disney tickets online from them on Wednesday. My order still says "processing" online. Customer service is not picking up the phone, and is not responding to chat. I have sent two emails to customer service as recommended in the voice mail message. I know they are busy with the recent Disney ticket price increases, but should I be concerned?
That is exactly what my aunt has been going through. They are a reputable company so I’m sure it will be taken care of but not being able to get through to them is a little nerve wracking.

Can she check her credit card, did she get charged for them? I believe in the past (pre-covid) sometimes new purchasers ended up flagged in their system and needed to provide ID before the charge would go through. I don't recall if it's their system or the credit card, but I recall ID was required to resolve it.
We both had to do that when we purchased the tickets. The charges would not go through until we did the verification. That’s why it’s weird it still says processing. I will have her double check the charges from January.
Did she check junk or spam folders?
I will tell her to do that but I don’t think it’s that because when she logs into her account on UT it says processing.

Now there is a pending charge. I tried chat and it said they were busy and to email. I called the after hours emergency number and the mailbox is full. Not good.

Here's my update! I remained on chat even though it was suggested that I email instead. Once a UT agent connected she was able to release the tickets. I asked what the holdup was, and she said the request was initially rejected by Disney for an undetermined reason (I assume someone didn't resend the request until the agent did during the chat). The whole process from clicking the chat button to getting it resolved took about 12 minutes.

The Will Call number on the ticket brought up the ticket in MDE, I was able to link it to the correct member of my party, and I just made my Park Reservations. Phew! So happy ending. I would just suggest to anyone trying to reach them now to use the chat function. Ignore the suggestion to leave the chat and email them - just stay on the chat until an agent joins the chat.

Here's my update! I remained on chat even though it was suggested that I email instead. Once a UT agent connected she was able to release the tickets. I asked what the holdup was, and she said the request was initially rejected by Disney for an undetermined reason (I assume someone didn't resend the request until the agent did during the chat). The whole process from clicking the chat button to getting it resolved took about 12 minutes.

The Will Call number on the ticket brought up the ticket in MDE, I was able to link it to the correct member of my party, and I just made my Park Reservations. Phew! So happy ending. I would just suggest to anyone trying to reach them now to use the chat function. Ignore the suggestion to leave the chat and email them - just stay on the chat until an agent joins the chat.
Thank you so much for sharing this. I just did the same thing and it worked. The tickets were released. 😁

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter