• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ticket deals/codes

Lamb -

I pull up these prices at aaa.com:
2-day park-to-park adult: $138 each
2-day park-to-park kids: $125 each

I looked at the 2-day p-t-p tix at undercover ($141 and $133) and they do cost more then aaa.com so maybe undercovertourist is better for longer stay tickets?

Our 4-day park-to-park adult passes cost $569.81 vs. at aaa.com they would've been $606.96 total.

Lamb -

I pull up these prices at aaa.com:
2-day park-to-park adult: $138 each
2-day park-to-park kids: $125 each

I don't know -- I called the local office and they said $120 for kids and $130 for adults.

I don't know -- I called the local office and they said $120 for kids and $130 for adults.
Yep famofour is correct as AAA quoted prices do not include tax - this is copied directly from the AAA website:
2-Day Park to Park Ticket
(Ages 10 & Up) $134.99*
(Ages 3-9) $121.99*
* Price does not include applicable taxes and fees.
TOTAL (with tax) - Adult $145.92; Child - $132.08

Undercover Tourist prices do include tax: (price for 2-Day park to park)
Adult (10+) - $140.95
Child (3-9) - $132.95

Yep famofour is correct as AAA quoted prices do not include tax - this is copied directly from the AAA website:
2-Day Park to Park Ticket
(Ages 10 & Up) $134.99*
(Ages 3-9) $121.99*
* Price does not include applicable taxes and fees.
TOTAL (with tax) - Adult $145.92; Child - $132.08

I specifically asked if tax was included and she said yes!
Those prices above aren't even what she told me. She said $129.99 for adults and $119.99 for kids! guess we'll find out when I go there.

Here is a screenshot from the AAA website:

CBqpaMNMFwdQVgSp4Dze.png

And from Undercover Tourist
vCCLuwCDkWhyZ6LpjUV_.png

And directly from the Universal website:
Yli7HCE2DMf0aWsx5Ivz.png

Ok! I just called a different AAA branch and was told the same thing.

2-day PARK TO PARK: Adults - $129.99 (INCLUDING tax)
Kids - $119.99

So $500 for us vs. $550 through Undercover Tourist. I'll take a $50 savings. :thumbsup2

I think prices vary between AAA regions/offices. I just bought tickets in December, 2 day park to park, for $132 each, tax included, at my local office.

Other than AAA discounted or Costco tickets, I don't know of any deals.

Costco on line only carries the tickets for California. Does anyone know if Universal tickets are available in store at the local Costcos? BTW if purchasing from Canada, the rate quoted from our local CAA (AAA equivalent) was $118.79 USD (inclusive of tax) for an adult 2 day base ticket.
Thx

hmmm... I might have to call my local AAA office! Maybe I'm returning my uct tickets!

fyi they have a 5% restocking fee, used to indicate that if you broke the clear plastic overwrap bag they came in you were out of luck. Not sure if that's still valid or u just cannot sign them then try & return

I think prices vary between AAA regions/offices. I just bought tickets in December, 2 day park to park, for $132 each, tax included, at my local office.

true and some AAA local offices (mine) don't even carry them, have to do print @home now

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter