• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ticket Bridging

Disney Dad Ga

Earning My Ears
So, I found a 4 day hopper from a 1999 college trip. I knew I hadn't used all 4 days and honestly had never thought about the ticket. I went through the motions and emailed pics and all other pertinent information to the email address provided on the WDW site. I got a call today and found out that I have 3 days left on the ticket. We plan on getting AP's during our December trip. My question is, can I apply the value of the old ticket towards the AP's. I know I can apply the hoppers from the package I purchased for December, but the CM I spoke with today was unsure. Thanks in advance for any help.

So, I found a 4 day hopper from a 1999 college trip. I knew I hadn't used all 4 days and honestly had never thought about the ticket. I went through the motions and emailed pics and all other pertinent information to the email address provided on the WDW site. I got a call today and found out that I have 3 days left on the ticket.

We plan on getting AP's during our December trip. My question is, can I apply the value of the old ticket towards the AP's.

I know I can apply the hoppers from the package I purchased for December, but the CM I spoke with today was unsure. Thanks in advance for any help.

Sorry, but you cannot upgrade this ticket.

Even in different circumstances, you cannot "combine" multiple tickets
in the purchase/upgrade to a single, new ticket.

The only thing you can do is use any remaining assets, as-is, during a trip when
they will be of value.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter