• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ticket AP

sweetdana

DIS Veteran
If I buy a DVC AP online today..

it doesn't start active until the day the kiddo walks into the park correct?

I remember getting vouchers or something, but I remember I had to do it a special way to get 1st use different than purchase date.

*** if possible I would just like to buy online

If I buy a DVC AP online today..

it doesn't start active until the day the kiddo walks into the park correct?

I remember getting vouchers or something, but I remember I had to do it a special way to get 1st use different than purchase date.

*** if possible I would just like to buy online

You can buy online today but it still has to be activated at park or GS before you enter and that day is when it become valid for the year. Still need ID and DVC card to show.

Can I buy more than 1 year of passes?

I am thinking of buying a couple years to avoid rate hikes later.

Can I buy more than 1 year of passes?

I am thinking of buying a couple years to avoid rate hikes later.

yep they only are good when you activate at park. I think they changed it and you have to call to buy and they give you a code and you can add it to your MDE acct and make FP+ selections but can not use at park til you activate at GS and then they give you a plastic card too.

yep they only are good when you activate at park. I think they changed it and you have to call to buy and they give you a code and you can add it to your MDE acct and make FP+ selections but can not use at park til you activate at GS and then they give you a plastic card too.

Ty

It doesn't start active until the day the kiddo walks into the park correct?

They are activated (and the year starts) when the CM at either a Park Ticket Window or Guest Relations Location hands you the actual AP, even if you don't enter a theme park for a day, week or longer.

I bought one last month, they mailed it to me. I was going to do will call but then saw mailing was free, so I went that way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter