Ticket advice

Tinker-tude

<font color=red>Proud Redhead!<br><font color=peac
We are planning a 4 night 3 day trip very soon. I'm trying to figure out the best deal for tickets for the fam. There is a deal on the website that saves you some money if you buy the tickets online before the trip. It says that one adult ticket (for DH) and two kid's tickets will cost a total of $604.97. How much is the original cost, and how much of a discount do you get if you buy the tickets using the annual pass benefits? I also keep finding different prices for tickets based on the page I'm looking at. This is a little confusing.

Sorry I have to ask all of this. I bought a preferred annual pass for myself, but it was lost when my wallet was stolen a few months ago. I had the old one cancelled and got a new one, but they never sent the new pass in the mail. I can't access the annual pass info online without my pass number and pin number that are found on the pass. Grrrr....

i can look at the ap site as i have the preferred ap.
i'll come back later on sunday to help you with your questions.

i am thinking you will save some bucks if you buy the tickets thru the ap site for others in your family.

if you had the ap cancelled, did they send you a voucher to replace the original one?
or were you told you had to do it in person?

why don't you call or email guest services to find out if you have to do the replacement in person and they have the info on file for you to do so when you go.
maybe they can give you better information if you contact them in advance.
that way you will know which way to handle buying the familly tickets.
ask if they know if you can get the past ticket price that was offered before the increase happened.
include your phone number if you send them an email.
i've read on some threads where peeps have received a phone call when they include that info to them.

with ticket prices having the increase this past week, i would have to look at the present website to see today's selling price.

i hate it when people steal wallets!
so much stress and dealings with cancelling cards out.

Thanks, Mac. You are the best, as always. :) I will call them today.

I called them and got it taken care of. I get a better deal with my pass, so I'll wait until we get there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter