Ticker!

this may work... not that i know anything about techy stuff, i asked my son :flower: he said for you to put
right at the end

You're trying to use HTML. The boards do not allow HTML code, only vB code. Get rid of all the HTML stuff and use only the URL and then add the image tags. It will look like this (except delete the asterisks (*) in the tags, they're only there to tell your browser to show the text code itself, otherwise your browser would display the actual image and not display the code.)

[*img]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;0;0/st/20051011/e/On+our+way+to+the++Magic%21/dt/5/k/f680/event.png[*/img]

and you'll get this:

event.png

Also, I see there's two spaces between the words the and Magic. If you only wanted one space, delete the extra plus sign(+) that's in your code.

P.S. In the future or for others, when you create a tag at TickerFactory, TickerFactory gives you several code options. Copy and paste the BB code (vB code) and not the HTML code.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter