Tiara for adult - where to buy?

WDW-PRINCESS

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know where to buy a tiara in the world? I don't want any 'extras' that are usually on the children ones (plastic beads, or princess portraits).

I also remember there being a tiara cart across from Pirates of the Caribbean...does anyone know how much these were?

I remember seeing some at the Arribas Brothers shop I believe. They have a shop in Downtown Disney and one in the Magic Kingdom. I'm not sure how much they were though, here is the website: http://www.arribas.com/ I don't believe they have the tiaras on the site though. Hope that helps!

For our dd's 12th birthday, we worked with Disney floral for a gift basket and it included a nice (adult) tiara. Actually a small piece of it broke off on the way home too (completely our fault, we did not pack it correctly in our carry-on luggage). When I got home, the rep we worked with from floral emailed me to ask how we liked the basket and I told her how it broke on the way home. About 2 weeks later a new one arrived via UPS! So now we have 2 - one broken and one in perfect condition!

She still has it in her room today and says she will wear it for her wedding!

I do know they are available at both MK and DTD at the store the above poster mentioned. I believe they range in price from maybe $40/50 to hundreds.

I have an everyday tiara. The mini ones they sell at BBB. I also have a special occasion tiara. It's actually the one I wore for my wedding but I figure I should be more use out of it since it cost a bundle. (my sister used it for her wedding, my baby sister used it for halloween and mom is planning on making the baby sister wear it on her wedding day). I've seen tiaras in the MK. If I remeber correctly they cost around 200 bucks.

They have some beautiful adult size tiaras in the Crystal Arts shop on Main Street in MK. They aren't cheap..about $75-120. I got lucky and got one for free for winning as the mother for NY in Macy's/Disney's Mothers Day contest last year!

Outside of world I've bought them at Clarres and after thoughts. At WDW The crystal shop on main street, the cart near POC and the crystal store in DTD. I believe my mickey one was 36.00 and it was one of cheaper ones.

For somewhere outside of Disney, you can order from Sam Moon home of cheap bling. There is an actual brick and mortar store near where I live, and they really look good. That's where my niece got the tiara for her wedding.

Definitely at the three Arribas Bros. stores- DTD, Magic Kingdom, and Mexico Pavilion. They always have a variety of tiaras. They are on the expensive side, but there are ones cheaper than $75 as mentioned before- I got one on my last trip for $50 and I saw ones for around $40.

I also remember there being a tiara cart across from Pirates of the Caribbean...does anyone know how much these were?

i completely forgot about that cart until you just mentioned it! i just LOVED the tiaras there! they are so beautiful! if i can remember correctly they were about $50 and up to a couple of hundred dollars.

are you looking specifically for a "disney" tiara? is it for a special occasion?

Thanks everyone. I wanted one for my birthday. I got one for about $30 at the Crystal Art store on Main St. Really liked a $50 one, but I thought it would be a little too heavy on my head. Thanks for the responses!

If you have Joann Fabrics close to you, they usually have them in the wedding section.

Hobby Lobby has some inexpensive ones too. Either JoAnn's or HL runs 40% coupons all the time, so be sure to watch your paper!

I purchased a Mickey tiara at one of the stores in the Germany pavilion at Epcot! The rhinestones forming the Mickey head are pink and the surrounding rhinestones are clear...I paid about $35 for it back in 2007 and I still get compliments on it! It is one of my favorite Disney pieces. :goodvibes

I bought mine for my wedding at Michael's with a 40% off coupon. I got so many compliments on the darn thing! It's actually very nice, you wouldn't think I got it at an arts and crafts store. I'm going to do the same for my big 3-0 in December. princess:

I saw a really pretty one at the cart across from POTC that I came so close to buying and it was around $35. I regret not buying it!

This tread makes me want to wear my special occasion tiara. We'll be there for my bday. I think I'm gonna drag it out that day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter