Thumping Our Way Through Disneyland.

What are we going to do today Lady H?
The same thing we do every day T Man, try to take over the world!!!
The T Man, the T Man and the Lady H, H, H, H....

Enjoying your update so far Lady H!

Maybe the guard had his coffee while you were on the ride, and that's why he was actually paying attention the second go round. The waist packs were a great excuse for you, Lady H.
We are going to San Diego next month. We haven't decided if we're doing SW. I'll be interested to see what more you have to say.

ok,, did no one else notice? that yummy looking breakfast plate, had......various packets of Ketchup on it!!!! there was not one thing on that plate that a normal;) person would use kethcup on!!!

smidgy said:
ok,, did no one else notice? that yummy looking breakfast plate, had......various packets of Ketchup on it!!!! there was not one thing on that plate that a normal;) person would use kethcup on!!!

Yeah there is. Hard to tell, but there are potatoes under the bacon. I like ketchup on my potatoes. :thumbsup:

dwheatl said:
Maybe the guard had his coffee while you were on the ride, and that's why he was actually paying attention the second go round. The waist packs were a great excuse for you, Lady H.
We are going to San Diego next month. We haven't decided if we're doing SW. I'll be interested to see what more you have to say.

Lady H will try to get through it as quickly as possible. If you're still interested after, send me a pm and I'll send you the parking pass I forgot to take with us. It's still good until August of this year. Hoping someone can get some use out of it since we didn't and I really don't anticipate us going back before August. Got to replenish the funds.

Wow, Manta is really differenent in CA...the one in Orlando you are actually laying down...It's amazing but pretty freaky the first time.

Doh! on leaving the parking passes in the hotel room. I did that with my AP at SW in Orlando so I had to pay for parking. :(

Jill in CO

Yes there is....scrambled eggs! ::yes::

Wait are you saying I'm not normal?:confused3

Yeah there is. Hard to tell, but there are potatoes under the bacon. I like ketchup on my potatoes. :thumbsup:

:thumbsup2

I think some of those packets were hot sauce!!!

Mmmm ketchup on the potatoes, hot sauce on the eggs - those will do if there is no salsa available. If there is salsa then salsa goes on everything! Didn't used to eat that way until I moved to Texas, now I'm a salsa addict.

my midwestern brain is trying to get around this ! lol

I know, I know, some people put ketchup on eggs!!!:crazy2: my mom had a friend who put ketchup on mashed potatos!!!! double:crazy2:.

Jackson dips his grilled cheese in ketchup, but he's a kid, so it doesn't count.

In chicago, ketchup on a hot dog is nearly a punishable offense!!!

now, some folks put ketchup on french fries, but french fries are not breakfast potatos!! I am always amazed in other states, when we go for breakfast and they want to know if we need ketchup or tobasco!!

a few years back, there were a couple guys that used to come in to the restaurant and ask for sour cream for their french fries. I thought it strange. their reply: " well, you put sour cream on your baked potato? why not your fried potatos?" hhmmmmm:scratchin

Lady H will try to get through it as quickly as possible. If you're still interested after, send me a pm and I'll send you the parking pass I forgot to take with us. It's still good until August of this year. Hoping someone can get some use out of it since we didn't and I really don't anticipate us going back before August. Got to replenish the funds.
Well, aren't you sweet. I will let you know.

Mmmm ketchup on the potatoes, hot sauce on the eggs - those will do if there is no salsa available. If there is salsa then salsa goes on everything! Didn't used to eat that way until I moved to Texas, now I'm a salsa addict.
Right there with you, but then, I also live in a state that was once part of Mexico.

I know, I know, some people put ketchup on eggs!!!:crazy2: my mom had a friend who put ketchup on mashed potatos!!!! double:crazy2:.

Jackson dips his grilled cheese in ketchup, but he's a kid, so it doesn't count.

now, some folks put ketchup on french fries, but french fries are not breakfast potatos!! I am always amazed in other states, when we go for breakfast and they want to know if we need ketchup or tobasco!!

a few years back, there were a couple guys that used to come in to the restaurant and ask for sour cream for their french fries. I thought it strange. their reply: " well, you put sour cream on your baked potato? why not your fried potatos?" hhmmmmm:scratchin

My DD puts ranch dressing on her fries, like they need more fat. She's a size 2 and an adult, so I don't say too much about it. I love ketchup on any fried potatoes, and have eaten it on scrambled eggs a few times if they were too eggy. I do draw the line at ketchup and cottage cheese - was that Nixon?

Did you feed the stingrays? That would be fun!

No, not this time around. To be honest, I don't think I've ever fed them during any of our trips to SW. They freak me out a little.

What are we going to do today Lady H?
The same thing we do every day T Man, try to take over the world!!!
The T Man, the T Man and the Lady H, H, H, H....

Enjoying your update so far Lady H!

:lmao: I was wondering if anyone would get that connection! NARF!

He may have. I don't know. But whatever it was that finally kicked in for him, he was definitely all over us the second time through. And yes, it was a very good excuse for me. I take them where I can get them. Otherwise, my excuse is just, Dumb Wife!

I always enjoy SW. But I absolutely adore sea animals. For the longest time I had my mind set on becoming a marine biologist/zoologist just because I love animals. Unfortunately my love for animals was thrown overboard by my lack of enthusiasm for the classes i had to take. I'm not a science person at all, and while I'm sure I could have done it if I put my mind to it, I was too scared to try and went to Communications/Theater instead.

Are you saying that you thought I was normal before this? You've met me...When have I ever given the impression that normality was part of my life? :clown:

I think T-Man beat me to it, but yes, there were potatoes on there. I love potatoes with Ketchup. In a restaurant, if i order a breakfast plate that comes with potatoes or hash browns, I tend to leave those for last so I can eat them with Ketchup. That way the ketchup doesn't get into my eggs or anything else.

Wow, Manta is really differenent in CA...the one in Orlando you are actually laying down...It's amazing but pretty freaky the first time.

Doh! on leaving the parking passes in the hotel room. I did that with my AP at SW in Orlando so I had to pay for parking. :(

Jill in CO

The Manta in CA is completely different from Manta in FL. The Manta in FL I have been on once. This past trip, T-Man and his sister had a bet going that if she rode The Incredible Hulk coaster at Islands of Adventure 15 times in one day, that he would then ride Manta 10 times (Because of the difference in extremes, it would be unwise to do it more than that I guess). His sister rode Hulk 15 times, and so when we went to SW, he was bound and determined to keep his side of the bargain. His sister is as crazy as he is when it comes to coasters, I stand off to the side and wave and take pictures most of the time.
but for some reason, this particular coaster makes her become Dumb Sister (saving me the trouble of coming along as Dumb Wife). She can't handle it. However, she went along for 4 of the rides, each time freaking out and channeling her inner sister in law (i.e., screaming and closing her eyes for the ride). Needless to say, by the end of the 4th ride, she threw in her towel. T-Man only made it 7 times. He would have made it the whole 10 but by the time we went to see the final Shamu show, the park was getting ready to close and he didn't get a chance to test his boundaries. He did however have a few nice bruises from the ride. His sister called it even after that I think. :rotfl2:

I think some of those packets were hot sauce!!!

You are correct my dear! Gotta have hot sauce for the eggs!

I live in New Mexico, where the official state question is Red or Green, meaning do you want red or green chili with your food. We eat chili with just about everything here. We usually take some along on our trips because we can't go extended periods of time without it. We start to get the shakes and it's not pretty. So yes, when no chili is available, I will substitute hot sauce or salsa.

As I grew older, my tastes changed. i used to only eat hot dogs with ketchup, now, I am not that fond of it. I will eat them with mustard, and occasionally, because of T-Man, will eat them with Mayo when having a chili dog.

I love to eat my fries with Ranch. Of course I eat Ranch on almost anything too, Pizza is a favorite for that. Again...normality?

Right there with you, but then, I also live in a state that was once part of Mexico.

My DD puts ranch dressing on her fries, like they need more fat. She's a size 2 and an adult, so I don't say too much about it. I love ketchup on any fried potatoes, and have eaten it on scrambled eggs a few times if they were too eggy. I do draw the line at ketchup and cottage cheese - was that Nixon?

We live in a state that everyone thinks is part of Mexico. Anywhere we go, when asked where we live, we get, "Oh, you live in Mexico", or "Did you need a passport to get here?" Just because there is a New in front of it does not mean that it is part of the old...:rotfl2:

Ranch on fries is wonderful! If i can't have ranch though, I will eat them with ketchup. I know a lot of people who like mayo with their fries. Never tried it. I have done Aoli, which of course is a garlic mayo, but I think the spices and the garlic change the dynamics.

Well, aren't you sweet. I will let you know.

Yes, please do. The sooner the better. Given it would be sent by snail mail, I would need time to get it to you.

What a coincidence, we live in a state that people think is still part of Mexico. One time in FL, I literally had someone ask me where New Mexico was. :confused it took all I had in me not to die laughing. 3:rotfl: I'm guessing she was absent from school the day they taught her about the 50 states.

Here is my post on your thread. I'm still trying to figure out how this works...a little confused.

Here is my post on your thread. I'm still trying to figure out how this works...a little confused.

You're doing great! Don't let the Thumpers scare you off.

Next up, work on the snarky comments. My comments are not good examples. All I wanted to know was if they fed the rays..... :flower3:

You can check out Pkondz and Nebo for the experts on commenting on threads.

mmeb144 said:

Next up, work on the snarky comments. My comments are not good examples. All I wanted to know was if they fed the rays..... :flower3:

Him, scare me? Pssh. Haha Jk. He's my brother, so he better not scare me off.

Him, scare me? Pssh. Haha Jk. He's my brother, so he better not scare me off.

Me scare off my D'Sis? You know how long it took me to get her to join?

I doubt Lady H would scare off her D'SIL. If she were to do that, then she would have to play dumb wife. Lady H likes that her D'SIL is my coaster buddy. She can usually send me off with her and keep her feet planted firmly on the ground playing smart wife. By that I mean sip stealer.

She's already got to meet Nebo, so I doubt he can scare her off. She already knows what he's like. I think she already learned to ignore him because he don't think she really talks that much.
Her and Smidgy left us to watch the parade, so I know they're buds.

Now Ponzi on the other hand. This is my younger sister, I got my eye on you.
watching-you-smiley-emoticon.gif

Seriously though, it usually the other posters on these threads she has to watch out for. Some of them look to pounce on you like a kitty on a unraveling ball of yarn.

Thumper_Man said:
Me scare off my D'Sis? You know how long it took me to get her to join?

I doubt Lady H would scare off her D'SIL. If she were to do that, then she would have to play dumb wife. Lady H likes that her D'SIL is my coaster buddy. She can usually send me off with her and keep her feet planted firmly on the ground playing smart wife. By that I mean sip stealer.

She's already got to meet Nebo, so I doubt he can scare her off. She already knows what he's like. I think she already learned to ignore him because he don't think she really talks that much.
Her and Smidgy left us to watch the parade, so I know they're buds.

Now Ponzi on the other hand. This is my younger sister, I got my eye on you.

Seriously though, it usually the other posters on these threads she has to watch out for. Some of them look to pounce on you like a kitty on a unraveling ball of yarn.

LMAO at sip stealer. At least now we know who not to leave the drinks with next time.

:lmao: I was wondering if anyone would get that connection! NARF!

Um, you did notice I made you the brain and T-Man pinky... it was intentional but don't tell T-Man that :rotfl2:

I live in New Mexico, where the official state question is Red or Green, meaning do you want red or green chili with your food. We eat chili with just about everything here. We usually take some along on our trips because we can't go extended periods of time without it. We start to get the shakes and it's not pretty. So yes, when no chili is available, I will substitute hot sauce or salsa.

The yummy, spicy flavors of Texas and the Southwest - I don't know how I lived without them. No decent restaurant here in Texas will serve less than two different kinds of salsa (most have three or four) and I don't just mean mexican restaurants ;) Interestingly in the San Antonio area everyone calls salsa "hot sauce", if you ask for salsa they give you the "not from here" look. Not sure how that happened as it is definately salsa in the rest of Texas.

I love to eat my fries with Ranch. Of course I eat Ranch on almost anything too, Pizza is a favorite for that. Again...normality?

Totally with you - ranch on both fries and especially pizza!

now when you say "chili" with everything, what do you mean? do you mean chili peppers? or hot sauce made with chili peppers. casue when I think of chili, I think of ground beef, kidney beans, tomato sauce or crushed tomatos, with various spices (cumin, red pepper etc. ) with onions and cheese on top.. some people have recently taken to putting fritos on top.
I guess in texas "true" chili has no beans. and it's made with chuck steak, not ground beef. (we have an awesome sub shop near us that makes chili that way)

a true Chicago hot dog: mustard(can be yellow, but brown in better), onions, relish, tomatos, sport peppers. on a poppy seed bun. buns are steamed. oh! celery salt! NO kethup!(although I admit, I like kethcup on mine, but nebo freaks.. but he hates tomatos)

preferrably bought from a free standing cart on the side of the road. there was on about a block from Foster Ave, Beach (Lake Michigan) one the way to the bus stop. as! good old high school summers at the beach!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter