Thu Feb 18, 2016 3-Night Castaway Cay From Port Canaveral

caitty13

DIS Veteran
Hey everyone. Just wanted to get this started because one hasn't been started yet. :-)

This will be my family's second cruise and we can't wait.

This will also be our families second cruise. We loved the last one on the Fantasy. Counting the days till we board.

Welcome! this is my family's second cruise also, we just got off the Dream in May and I couldn't wait to go back.

Hi everyone! This is my family's first DCL cruise! We are super excited!!!! Is this where we can discuss Fish Extenders?

Do I need to sign my kids up for the kids club before we cruise? I registered them already but does the kids club fill up or can they go when ever they want?

So once I post at least 10 times anywhere on the board I will be able to pm and join the fish extender?
Yes. Be aware, once you've got your 10 posts, it does take a little time (about 30-60 minutes) for the system to recognize that you've done it. Once it does, when you click on a person's avatar you'll see a link "Start a new conversation". You'll also find that link by hovering over your "inbox" in the upper right.

Yes. Be aware, once you've got your 10 posts, it does take a little time (about 30-60 minutes) for the system to recognize that you've done it. Once it does, when you click on a person's avatar you'll see a link "Start a new conversation". You'll also find that link by hovering over your "inbox" in the upper right.
Thanks for your help
I'm new to this so I wasn't sure how to figure it all out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter