Through Fresh Eyes...One Week Left 5/1

Three months...so exciting. I guess that means I'm at a little under three months. It will be here before you know it.

It's 3 months out from today! It's 3 months out from today and I HAVEN'T BOUGHT SHOES. I haven't done much of anything! I'm starting to panic a little. o_O

What would you be doing at 3 months out? Surely I'm in trouble.

Eeee! So exciting!

Ahh shoes. I hate deciding on shoes for my trips.

HELLO EVERYONE! I swear I'm not dead! Between my job, school, my own small business, and my most-important-role-of-all as Mom and wife, I have just been VERRRRRYYYY busy. I'm going to try and catch up on some TRs today! (Bwaha, hahahahhahahaha.)

In the mean time, I am pleased to report one minor-but-significant and one major development in my trip planning! Small news first: I bought shoes. I bought myself a pair of Skechers Go Walks which came highly recommended, they should be here on Thursday for me to start breaking in.

BIG NEWS:
I scheduled my Fast Passes on Tuesday! And I got all the big ticket items, we meet Anna and Elsa on our last day in MK (but only for convenience reasons, not because I couldn't reserve it earlier! Ha!), 7DMT for ARRIVAL DAY, which I thought would be unheard of, Big Thunder Mountain, PotC before it goes down for revamping, we have 2 Epcot days so I have one for Test Track and another Day for Soarin....I think I cleaned up pretty nicely considering my newbie status!

This weekend my in-laws will be in, so I plan on getting in some time to make dresses, as I still only have the 1 finished. (YIPE! And only 57 days to go!)

HELLO EVERYONE! I swear I'm not dead! Between my job, school, my own small business, and my most-important-role-of-all as Mom and wife, I have just been VERRRRRYYYY busy. I'm going to try and catch up on some TRs today! (Bwaha, hahahahhahahaha.)

In the mean time, I am pleased to report one minor-but-significant and one major development in my trip planning! Small news first: I bought shoes. I bought myself a pair of Skechers Go Walks which came highly recommended, they should be here on Thursday for me to start breaking in.

BIG NEWS:
I scheduled my Fast Passes on Tuesday! And I got all the big ticket items, we meet Anna and Elsa on our last day in MK (but only for convenience reasons, not because I couldn't reserve it earlier! Ha!), 7DMT for ARRIVAL DAY, which I thought would be unheard of, Big Thunder Mountain, PotC before it goes down for revamping, we have 2 Epcot days so I have one for Test Track and another Day for Soarin....I think I cleaned up pretty nicely considering my newbie status!

This weekend my in-laws will be in, so I plan on getting in some time to make dresses, as I still only have the 1 finished. (YIPE! And only 57 days to go!)

Awesome job on the FP+ selections! Well done!

I love my Skechers...they are my favorite shoes.

Life does get in the way of our DIS time at times. :(

My TR is done but I do have a PTR going for my trip in 52 days (and yes, I did get my FP+ selected) and we leave for Phoenix in 13 days.

Fast Passes means less than 60 days to the trip - so exciting! I'm so happy that you were able to get the big ticket items - looks like you did a great job!

I've heard a lot of good things about the Skechers Go Walks, so hopefully they'll work out well for the parks.

Awesome job on the FP+ selections! Well done!

I love my Skechers...they are my favorite shoes.

Life does get in the way of our DIS time at times. :(

My TR is done but I do have a PTR going for my trip in 52 days (and yes, I did get my FP+ selected) and we leave for Phoenix in 13 days.

Oh I definitely need to read that! I can't wait! Your trip didn't happen to scoot back a couple of days, did it? I'd love to at least wave hello.

Fast Passes means less than 60 days to the trip - so exciting! I'm so happy that you were able to get the big ticket items - looks like you did a great job!

I've heard a lot of good things about the Skechers Go Walks, so hopefully they'll work out well for the parks.
I hope so, too! My in-laws came up this weekend and they're hoping that maybe I can swap out Test Track and Soarin on opposite days, but we'll see if it works or not. My shoes are here! I just haven't opened the box....*sheepish*

Glad to hear that you got the fp+s that you wanted! Our trips are sneaking up on us aren't they!
Thanks, they sure are! I grow more excited by the day! <3

I wear my Skechers to work every day. They're good! I hope they work well for you.

So happy to hear you got all the FPs you wanted!

I wear my Skechers to work every day. They're good! I hope they work well for you.

So happy to hear you got all the FPs you wanted!
Oh my gracious, I recently got myself in a we-want-to-see-if-she's-promotable-situation, and I TRY to find excuses to wear them. They don't exactly coordinate with the higher end business wardrobe, do they? Thank whoever-you-thank for casual Fridays, right?

It's 33 days away. ONLY 33 DAYS! Where has the time gone? I NEED TO SEW! I got our Mickey Mail yesterday: LUGGAGE TAGS! Way to tell me I'd better get cracking on what needs packing, Mr. Mouse!

Okay, I think I've bought the clothes we need, as I don't normally wear shorts but want at least one pair, and I wanted to be able to go for a longer stretch without needing laundry for my bike shorts that go under sundresses. Squeaker and I have WDW 2015 tee shirts on the way, Matt is among the fuddiest of duddies and doesn't want one, his mom doesn't seem the type either, and I bought my father in law one of the subtler Mickey-emblem polos for Christmas. So those willing to humor me are covered. I have my minnie dress cut out, Squeaker's Minnie dress fabric bought, I need to put one more ruffle on her crazy princess dress, do the skirt on her pink cinderella dress, and if I don't make her a Rapunzel dress, I think she'll excommunicate me from the family. I did buy her a Rapunzel tiara that she doesn't know about....
CROCS. I need to buy her yellow crocs!
The Skechers go-walks are FANTASTIC. I think now I want a pair of fit flops and I'll be a happy traveler.
I need to decide what I'm doing for an autograph book.
I need to get the camera fixed.

Yep. Crunch time.

33 days??? Wow! That's amazing!
Sounds like you're just about ready! What's wrong with your camera?
I tried fit flops, didn't like them at all but they've got great reviews so I hope they work better for you.

Yeah I just commented to DH the other day how I noticed how long the "ToDo before TRIP" list is. Things keep getting added on but things are slow to come off. :faint: Glad you have found shoes though.

33 days??? Wow! That's amazing!
Sounds like you're just about ready! What's wrong with your camera?
I tried fit flops, didn't like them at all but they've got great reviews so I hope they work better for you.

What didn't work for you? I haven't tried them yet, but they're so highly recommended and I don't have any go-to sandal brands that I was going to go on their reputation. I'd love a real-person's thoughts, though!

My camera: I got a new one for Christmas, a Nikon....D3500? Maybe? VERY well reviewed, BEAUTIFUL pictures, and right out of the box the lens wouldn't extend. They're going to fix it for free, as this I guess is a common one-time problem with their new cameras, but I still need to box it back up and send it back to the engineers.

Yeah I just commented to DH the other day how I noticed how long the "ToDo before TRIP" list is. Things keep getting added on but things are slow to come off. :faint: Glad you have found shoes though.
Girlll, I know that feeling SO well. TOO well! I need to make a calendar for my to do list so I can actualize how long it actually is. So far it's just a mental tally.

OMG 33 days! So close!
And it sounds like you're going to be really busy for the next 33 days ... but at least you're almost at Disney!
I'm really glad the go-walks are working out for you! Having the right shoes for Disney is an essential, so I hope the fit flops will be great for you too!

33 days will pass before you know it. I'm at 27 and it just seems to be zipping past.

I'm glad you are loving your Skechers.

After today, I'm on "No-Repeat Days," meaning "This is the last Saturday before Disney, the last Sunday, the last Monday..."
I'm doing finals, I have to sew QUITE a lot...Man. Time is just flying.

I bought a HAUL from Drugstore.com, hand wipes, vitamins, gas-x, immodium AD, children's chewable pepto and ibuprophen, sore muscle rub, chafing powder, filtering water bottles....I could continue, but I think you get the idea.

SHOES. I have Fit Flops (so good!) and Go Walks (even better, if that's even possible). Squeaker has Keens and I ordered a pair of crocs. Hubs...doesn't want new shoes. Fine. We have new tee shirts, WDW and Star Wars...we have a light up sword that will be about 80% cheaper than the ones sold during the fireworks shows. I think it's coming together.

I've received my Magic Mail: luggage tags! Squee! and....drumroll please: MAGIC BANDS! It's super real, I'm overwhelmed. I still have so much I mean to do and so little time to get it done!

I need some magic right meow!

I'll probably miss your send off as I leave in 2 days. But I hope you have a super magical trip.

Your trip is almost here!

I'm glad you got the shoe thing all figured out and that you've gotten all your mail and MAGIC BANDS!!

In a little over a week you will be at the Most Magical Place on Earth ... YAY!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter