Threw caution to the wind! Leaving tomorrow with no plan...

disneydreamkate

DIS Veteran
We will be fine, right?! :scared1: Our last two trips, I had touring plans for each park, each day. This will be our third trip in four years...and we will only be traveling with our five year old. I have been sitting here with my "to do" list that needs to be accomplished before 8:00 tomorrow morning when we are leaving for the airport. I have two things left..."print touring plans" and "write down show times." Instead I've been puttering around the house, playing Wii with my DD, and I even got a limo as a surprise for DH at the airport tomorrow! :cool1: I am thinking I will stick with our ADRs and general park days we have planned, but not run through a laundry list of attractions we have to see in a certain order, etc. We really only have a few things we must do... Jedi Training, seeing the new show at the castle along with Wishes, and swimming! :thumbsup2 Oh...and I do plan on avoiding EMHs. Please non-obsessive planner types (are there any out there?) tell me I'll be alright! :lmao:

Enjoy yourself and your family. If your like me you've been planning this vacation for months if not close to a year. I would say you were nuts if you were going during a peak season but obviously your not. You'll be fine. If you are presented with challenges while at the park I'm sure you remember strategies etc.

Yep you'll be fine.

I've never gone with a plan beyond Where to go each day. n This will be the first year I try out a semi plan lol... some specific things planned and some fly by the seat of our pants time

I'm not sure how all the planning will go over with everyone else so I'm going to remain flexible. I know we will enjoy ourselves either way and not regret one moment.

so just relax, go with the flow, use your past experiences to help you once you are in the parks and most importantly.... HAVE FUNNNNNNNNNN :wizard::banana:

You will be fine, and you will have fun! :banana:

You know where everything is, you know what you want to do...so enjoy it!

If Jedi Training is one of your "must do's" then I would say the only plan you need is for DHS.....will one of you go get FPs for TSM while the other takes DD to sign up for Jedi Training or are you going to just wing it and "hope" you get to do both?

It shouldn't be too busy right now. Like someone else said, TSM and Jedi training are a priority. I would relax and enjoy things. It makes your vacation more fun!

We are another go with the flow family, we don't tend to plan commando style, we just have an idea of what we would like to do during the day, as our kids are little I don't want to be tied to a plan as you never know what their mood it going to be like :rotfl:

You will have a great trip! Crowds should be low now! Enjoy!

We've gone with touring plans, we've gone with no plans at all, and we've gone with ADR's and basic day plans.

Here is something i learned.....I don't get any more done with a touring plan.

I have never missed an attraction just because I didn't have a touring plan.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter