Three whole weeks in Orlando?! Honeymoon trip report!

fictual

Earning My Ears
So this will be my first ever trip report, startingfrom T minus 12 days 16 hours and 57 minutes (who's counting anyway :rolleyes1). Not only is it any trip report but it's gonna be a honeymoon report! I hope you can control your barfing at the extreme lovedupness!

Yay! I'm planning my Disneymoon at the moment for September so I shall certainly look forward to reading yours.

K x

:earsgirl:okay so, I got married yesterday! it was the BEST day ever :)
My name is Shayla and my husband is called Daniel, I'm 22 and he is 26 :)
I've been to Orlando 6 times previous to this one, if I could live there then I would! Daniel has been once, with me two years ago where he fell in love with the place. Il add a few photos of us

We are currently in a premier inn near Manchester airport all ready and excited for our 11am flight on Tuesday morning :earboy2::earsboy::earsgirl:

:smooth::smooth::tink:HAVING THE BEST TIME EVER!!

Okay, so I will go back and start fully detailing my trip. But right now were off on a spontaneous trip to Magic Kingdom, after food :D

It will go something like this:

Day 1: Travel day with a quick pop into Universal Studios for the hubby's "must do" first ride..:tongue:
Day 2: Epcot - flower and garden festival, having a look in at innoventions the last day it was open
Day 3: Islands of adventure attempt at doing the full two parks but Dan decided to not let fear be a factor (while making me a super proud yet terrified wife)
Day 4: Preview event at Orlando Eye, SeaLife Centre and Madame Tussaud's then MAGIC KINGDOM including pixie dust:tink: wishes and amazing slushies!
Day 5: Discovery cove!
Day 6: Hittin' the beaaaaaach!!:smooth::smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter