Three studios 7 mos out...

pumba's mom

Mouseketeer
What are my chances of getting 3 studios in Boardwalk standard view for 9/1-9/8 at the 7 month window. I am checking resorts online at 7 mos from today and everything I checked says available.
Can't book online because using transferred points and want to be sure to get three rooms.

I'd say you have a fair chance. Standard view does go fast, but fortunately early September isn't a typically busy period. Set a reminder to call when you get to the 7-month window.

You may get lucky because early September is a slower time but to get 3 standard studios for the same 7 days might be tough. I hope that you get at least 1 or 2 of them for the full 7 days and then you can wait list for the other days. You might well eventually get all 3 units with the wait list. Good luck!

That's a slow time for DVC. BWV gets busy the end of September when Food & Wine starts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter