Three people in a Cat. 12?

tigger2002

DIS Veteran
We were looking at a seven night Western in March 2010. The rates for two people in a Cat. 12 are $739 per person. If you try to put three people in the room, no Cat. 12s show up. Since they are so cheap I assume that there are plenty of them available. I have seen people book four people in a Cat. 12.Why can't I book for three people in the room? Can I call Disney directly and request that.

<

There are a couple of possibilities. Did you try 3 adults? If it won't allow 3 adults, it means either that DCL is not selling the cat 12 for 3 people at this time or that the lifeboat station may be full (this early, probably just not selling it for 3).

If it won't allow 2 adults and a child of a certain age but will allow 3 adults, it means that the age group you are trying to book is full.

Yes, on some occacions DCL allows booking of 4 people into a cat 12, at other times they will show only cabins for 3 available. They use the cat 12 to control their inventory--a certain number of these cabins with a certain number of occupants is released in order to sell more cabins.

On our May cruise, I was not able to book a cat 12 for 4; we booked 2 cabins. Interestingly, we were upgraded to 2 cat 10s that slept 4 each. go figure.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter