Three park unlimited tickets

JessB320

DIS Veteran
On undercover tourist and a couple other discount ticket sites I have found what they are calling three park unlimited tickets. You get entrance to US/IOA (park to park) and wet and wild as many times as you like for 14 days. The tickets are good for 14 days from the time of first use. I cant find this ticket anywhere on the universal site. Anyone use these tickets before? Any idea why I can't purchase them directly from Universal?

These are mentioned on a few other threads. These are only sold through authorized ticket re-sellers and travel agents. They cannot be upgraded to an annual pass, but they are good tickets. I have a set for our trip in June. They are perfect for us bc we won't be back for a long time and we will be there a full week.

Used these tickets the beginning of this month. Worked like a charm!! They were a great bargain.

Can I buy this ticket by calling Universal directly? Can I buy a 4 day ticket and upgrade to the 3 park unlimited while I'm there?

I want this ticket but don't want to go through UNdercover tourist because I want to pay w my Amex and have access to that lounge.

You cannot upgrade a 3 park pass to an AP, so I would be surprised if you can upgrade a 4 day pass to the 3 park pass. Adding Wet and Wild makes a big difference in the profit sharing for the ticket.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter