• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Three new graphic themed MagicBands next week: Stitch, Princesses, Minnie Mouse!

Love the Stitch and Minnie MBs!

I'm tempted by Minnie actually. But then I could just paint the one I've got.

I'm secretly hoping for a Lady and Tramp or Pongo/Perdita one for Valentines Day.

I have high hopes that this is just the beginning. I think over time they'll bring out more and more characters if these continue to sell well.

It wouldn't surprise me at all if these were eventually available at D-Tech so you can pick any designs you wish and have them printed on the spot. Probably a few years away, but I bet Disney is working on it.

I wish they would make the character ones an option on MDE when you customize your bands. (For an extra fee, of course. ;))

I wish they would make the character ones an option on MDE when you customize your bands. (For an extra fee, of course. ;))

I wouldn't be surprised if they eventually did something like this. But I also know that Disney wants you to go into the stores when you get to WDW.... the thought is that once you get in the store, you'll buy more than just the MagicBands.

Those are too cute! I especially like the Minnie one though I figure I could probably save the money and paint a plain band to look like that myself.

So this might sound like a stupid question but what happens when we get the custom ones from mde and then we are on vacation and I want the princess one? How do I link the princess one to all my information with mde and also with the resort for the room key?

So this might sound like a stupid question but what happens when we get the custom ones from mde and then we are on vacation and I want the princess one? How do I link the princess one to all my information with mde and also with the resort for the room key?

The CM in the shop will link the Princess MB to your MDE account for you by using your custom MB to assist in providing the link. After it is linked, you can use either the Princess or custom band to access your room, FPs, etc.

I like the Minnie one, I just wish they would have actually put Minnie herself on there along with the polka dots.

The CM in the shop will link the Princess MB to your MDE account for you by using your custom MB to assist in providing the link. After it is linked, you can use either the Princess or custom band to access your room, FPs, etc.

Thanks so much! I really like the princess band I just might have to get it when we are there lol. Does anyone know if the resorts will be selling these as well or just in the parks?

Thanks so much! I really like the princess band I just might have to get it when we are there lol. Does anyone know if the resorts will be selling these as well or just in the parks?

Ethan's reporting the parks and DTD for the Princess MB. It's the Pin Trading store in DTD that sells the MBs.

What is the reason for sexing up the princesses? Yuck.

The Minnie band is adorable, though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter