Three kids, three days at Park Vue Inn January 2015

Thanks everyone! I wish we were going back soon...I'll just have to read everyone else's reports until that day comes!

Thanks for sharing! Great photos! We'll be there in 27 days, also staying at Park Vue Inn, first time there for us.
isitpacked. com says our days are alright!

Last edited:
loved your TR we stayed at Park Vue Inn last trip and LOVED it that will be the only place we stay from now on unless I win the lottery (that I don't play) and can stay and DLH!! I HATED ToT my DD5 loved it my DS6 not so much, I won't ride it again for sure...I also LOVE earl of sandwhich I can't wait to have another on!!

I loved reading your report, and your kidlets are adorable.pixiedust: Good to hear that you liked Park Vue. I'm taking my daughter and granddaughter in October and am looking for a place across the street. We usually stay at Candy Cane, which we love, but since I'm renting a scooter this time I don't want to stay so far away from the park.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter